Crash Dumps file?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ok so what I did was i made this league called the Palman league with a imaginary country called Palma and I made the premier division and 2nd division, they took the place of the Irish leagues and i made 22 teams(12 1st, 10 2nd) all were made with no player and no staff except a board and chairman, all teams had atleast 100 million euros for kitty and like 5 million budget wages. I started the league and made like12 enquiries per team to start off. I start on January 9th in the game and it is impossible to get by that day i have tried to take a holiday past the day and the typical continue fashion, but everytime it stops and a window saying something like the application you are using has encountered a problem and a file has been sent to the crash dumps file in my computer. I supposedly dont have a program to open that file and then the game has to shut off. can somebody help me? any help would be appreciated thanks

Archived