Star Wars: Jedi Vs Sith: The Academy (Sign Up in here)

Welcome to the Jedi Academy

Welcome Padawans, to the Jedi Academy. After years of nothingness we finally can begin to rebuild. I can feel the force flowing through you all. Some of you are tainted with the Dark side and some are bristling with Light. The purpose of the Academy is to try and improve your skills as much as possible. In a short while you will all be asked to fill in forms so the archives has a record of your progress. This will also include a brief quiz that you must fill in and return privately to me. This quiz will help us to determine your natural alignment (Dark or Light) which we only take as a matter of interest for us. Once you all have filled in the forms you will all be entered into our databases and you will then be sent to your training centre on a planet. After a year you will all return here for assessment. You will be graded as per your performance with the best of you being declared our Star Jedi. After you have been graded you will be offered your choice of planets on which you will start your career as Jedi Knights. However be forewarned long ago a great Jedi Master by the name of Yoda predicted that as the Jedi will rise again so will our greatest enemy, the Sith. In fact he predicted that at least two of you will fall to the teachings of the Sith. For reason of safety we will not be informing any of you any details about the Sith. This means that if any of you should fall to the Dark side then you will not be able to follow its teachings.

Good luck and May the force be with you.

Welcome to the start of the Jedi Vs Sith sign up. This is the sign up phase of the game and will also decide on the amount of CA your character will begin the main game with. It will also decide who is the Sith Master. Please fill in the signup sheet and post it in here. However to avoid cluttering the thread up please email your quiz answers to the email address I will provide at the end of the quiz. Just to inform you any messages from me in Italics are system messages whilst anything in normal type is my character role. There will be more info on how the CA system will work after I know how many people have signed up. More information will be revealed at later dates. Please be aware that later parts of this are still in development.

Obviously this is purely an unofficial game and has no connection to anyone connected with any official Star Wars. It also features several things which have feature in the many Star Wars novels and games and as such people who have only seen the films at minimum will have no clue what is going on. If you want to further your interest in Star Wars I highly recommend the Knights of the Old Republic games series or the Darth Bane or New Jedi Order series of books.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*BEEP* processing.................*BEEP*

Welcome to the Jedi Initiation Program Form (JIPF) personal data stage. JIPF automatically enters your information into the Jedi Archives to keep a permanent record of your progress. Please fill your details in the following as required.

First Name:

Second Name:

Species: See Below, pick one of the four

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared

Second Nationality: Optional

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17.

Favoured Club:

Disliked Club:

Training Planet: Please choose any BSN/BSS side to be based at for this period only. Only two people to a club at this point.

Position: The scoring system will be very basic so will be biased towards Mids and Forwards so you are recommended to be one of these. If you want a challenge then you can be a defender. No Goalies though.

PA will be 200 throughout all of the game.

CA will begin at 75 for the training period and will be reduced depending on your final position at the end of this year. Only the Star Jedi will begin actual game with 75 CA. The Sith’s CA will be severely reduced to a level already determined by me.

Thank you for your information. The next stage will begin shortly. *BEE-OP*

This signup is a secondary project to my other sign up. As such the other will have priority. As you can most likely guess this is complex and as such it may be a while before the main game even begins. The later stages of this sign up are still in development. The base idea is there it just needs building upon. Please don't let this put you off as I hope it will be worth it.

Species Information

Species: A new idea came to me when filling this is to determine a player’s starting attributes.

Human: The most common species across the galaxy they are found where ever there is a breathable atmosphere and as such most of the Galaxy speaks basic because of them. Humans are one of the most highly adaptable species found in the Galaxy.

Traits: Due to their adaptability they have no weaknesses however they also have no strengths. All Attributes will be set at 10.

Wookie: Natives of the planet Kashyyyk Wookies are instantly recognizable to almost all other species in the galaxy and even the ones that don’t recognize them automatically know they are not to be trifled with. Fiercely loyal Wookies make tremendous allies as well as formidable foes.

Traits: Their brute strength is clear from a young age. However they one weakness is their poor force sensitivity. All physical attributes will be set at 15 (with exceptions) whilst most mental attributes will be set at 5 to indicate lack of force sensitivity. All other will be set at 10.

Selkath: Natives of the aquatic planet of Manaan they are one of the oldest races in the galaxy and one of the few that have managed to remain Neutral throughout most of the wars in Galatic history. They closely resemble Catfish and despite a low population throughout on the planet their laws are extremely harsh with death often being the punishment for violence or committing actions likely to violate their Neutrality.

Traits: One of the most force sensitive species in the Galaxy with the most force sensitive of the Selkath acting as leaders during times of peace or generals on the few occasion they have went to war. However their Neutrality has had one effect on them. The almost total lack of visitors mean the Selkath are slightly more primitive technically when compared to other species. Mental attributes will be set at 15. Technical attributes will be set at 5.

Devaronian: A horned humanoid species from the planet of Devaron. One of the first species to develop interstellar travel they are a common sight in Starports across the Galaxy. Unlike many humanoids the males of the Species are the smaller of the sexes and often leave the home planet to earn money to send back to their mate often never returning home. Whilst the females never leave the home planet.

Traits: Due to their travels they have picked up extreme technical skills often due to having to quickly repair a ship that has been damaged. However as only males leave the planet they are lacking the physical department. Technical attributes will be set at 15 with most physical attributes set at 5.

There is the full explanation for the 4 species in the game. Please feel free to choose which ever you want. It would be nice to see a mix but it is completely up to you. Not all of the attributes will be set at the levels though there are a few exceptions which I will use to determine several things. Everyone’s natural fitness will be set at 10 though. Injury Proneness will be set at 10 as well.

All base information was gathered from here. I have modified this according to my needs.

*BEEP*Loading Program................*BEEP*

Welcome to the JIPF Test Phase. The purpose of this test is to discover the direction your personality lies in. All questions will have three answers. There are no “correct” answers so feel free to answer however you like. Please mark all questions with an X next to the answer you would like to submit. Failure to follow this will result in having to re-take the test.

Example Question and Answer:

EQ: Which fruit is the most dangerous?

A. Apple

B. Banana

C. Coconut X

The above example indicates that the user would like to answer with choice C.

1. You are in a forest. There are three paths in front of you. One is dark and shadowy, the second is brightly light and the third is a mix of shadow and light. How do you decide which to take?

A. You choose the one that fits your personal needs at that time.

B. You choose which ever one feels right.

C. You walk straight up the path in front of you.

2. What shape best reflects your personality?

A. A Square.

B. A Circle

C. A Triangle.

3. You are trailing an Assassin when you see a child is in danger of being hit by a Landspeeder. Do you?

A. Use the force to kill the Assassin and then save the child.

B. Ignore the child and continue with your mission.

C. Save the Child then continue with your mission.

4. Your home town is suffering from a drought they ask you to make it rain. What do you do?

A. Nothing.

B. Make it rain.

C. Walk away and never return.

5. Why did the chicken cross the road?

A. He had his reasons.

B. To get to the other side.

C. No reason at all.

6. There is no peace.....

A. Only Passion.

B. Only war.

C. Only Justice.

7. What is the best flavour of Ice Cream?

A. Mint.

B. Strawberry.

C. Chocolate.

8. Is there a God?

A. There are many gods.

B. There is only the force.

C. There are those that call themselves gods.

9. In the 22nd Century (pre-Galatic Republic time) which supermarket completed its domination of the lost planet known as Earth?

A. Sainsburys.

B. Tescos.

C. ASDA.

10. Who was the chosen one that legends spoke of?

A. Anakin Skywalker.

B. Luke Skywalker.

C. Darth Bane.

Thank you for completing the test. Your results will be kept confidential to avoid interference with your development.

*BEEP* Closing program....*BEEP*

Please fill in this quiz and email it to jedihotline@googlemail.com Please include your username and character name in the email please.

This is to prevent the thread being clogged up with lots of quizzes and the PM box is not big enough. Feel free to create an email address if you do not want to reveal your real one. The Sith will be decided based on the results of the quiz and several other factors. Contact between me and the two Sith will be through email to prevent accidental revelations.

I'll be wanting in on this for sure. :)

First Name: Edai

Second Name: Targon

Species: Devaronian

Nationality: Argentinian [d]

Second Nationality: Spanish

DOB: 02/03

Favoured Club: Arsenal

Disliked Club: Tottenham

Training Planet: AFC Wimbledon

Position: FC

Edit: Email sent!

You should be getting a great response to this sign up, blowcrapup. FM, Star Wars, clandestinity and intrigue, what's not to like? :)

First Name: Jeremy

Second Name: van der Solo

Species: See Below, pick one of the four: Wookie

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared: Dutch (d)

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. - 2/1

Disliked Club: Liverpool

Training Planet: Chelmsford

Position: ST

will email the quiz to you in the near future

First Name:Lionel

Second Name: Skywalker

Species: See Below, pick one of the four: Selkath

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared: English (d)

Second Nationality: American

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. 12/6

Favoured Club: Man Utd

Disliked Club:Man City

Training Planet: Cambridge

First Name: Peewee

Second Name: Cowabunga

Species: wookie

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared: danish

Second Nationality: irish

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. 31/1

Favoured Club: Man Utd

Disliked Club: Arsenal

Training Planet: Newport Co

Position: AML/ST

Will do the same as Paul.

First Name: Tom

Second Name: Hamilton

Species: See Below, pick one of the four: Human

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared: Australian (d)

Second Nationality: English

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. 20/09

Favoured Club: Wycombe Wanderers

Disliked Club: MK Dons + C*lchester United

Position: AM RLC

Training Planet: AFC Wimbledon

First Name: Alex

Second Name: Barkley

Species: Selkath

Nationality: English (d)

Second Nationality: Welsh

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. 7th August (07/08)

Favoured Club: Newcastle United

Disliked Club: Sunderland

Training Planet: Gateshead

i'll get that questionaire sent off now. nice idea for a sign up

No prob Hamilton can you please delete that post I have copied and pasted them onto my comp. :thup:

To anyone else that has email issues please post the results in here and delete them when asked or PM me. Thank You.

If do by PM then you may have to condense it as it may be 2 big to send. :thup:

First Name: Lumpahitchuk

Second Name:

Species: Wookie

Nationality: Germany

Second Nationality: Poland

DOB: Month and Date only. 4/28

Favoured Club: Tottenham

Disliked Club: Chelsea

Training Planet: Blyth

First Name: Simininho

Second Name: de Nascimento

Nationality: Brazil

Second Nationality: Portugal

DOB: 13/1

Favoured Club: Liverpool

Disliked Club: Manchester Utd

Training Planet: Bishop's Stortford

Position: AMC

Great idea, will send answers now :thup:

First Name: Jack

Second Name: Browne

Nationality: English (d)

Second Nationality: Spanish

D.O.B: 09/06

Favoured Club: Q.P.R

Disliked Club: Man Utd

Training Planet: Gateshead

Will get the e-mail to you when I'm home from work, or at some point in the morning. Other than that, great idea :thup:

I'm in. :thup: Will be interesting to see how the Star Wars aspect of this is mixed into the football.

First Name: Thierry

Second Name: Aries

Nationality: American

Second Nationality: French

DOB: 14th December

Favoured Club: Reading

Disliked Club: Liverpool

Training Planet: Eastbourne

Edit - Sent my e-mail

Just another friendly reminder to all to include your forum username in your email to blowcrapup. I would like to think that I am not the only dumb one out there (yes I did not tell him who I was) and so hopefully this reminder would serve a useful purpose. :D

First Name: Eeakk

Second Name: Noukel

Nationality: Egypt (d)

Second Nationality: Greece

DOB: Month and Date only. 11/27

Disliked Club: Man U

Position: AMLR

Training Planet: Blyth if possible, otherwise Solihull Moors

quiz results shortly

EDIT: e-mail should be sent

Interm Player list

Ediocy- Edai Targon

Paul Hartman – Jeremy Van Der Solo

Almondo - Lionel Skywalker

MikaelS -Peewee Cowabunga

Swafe – Saugo Gocar

Hamilton162 – tom Hamilton

Fergysafc – Liam Ferguson

DodgeeD – Dodda Dutt

Brambleten – Alex Barkley

Spartans5 – Lumpahitchuk

Hunterkiller - Simininho de Nascimento

Jack.Browne – Jack Browne - Need quiz on way tomorrow

Weemanbob27 – Darth Weeman

~Ian~ - Thierry Aries

Haddgfas – Eeakk Noukel

SJ234 - Anakin Mcbob

CAFCIan75 – Darth NumNuts

First Name: DARTH

Second Name: NUMNUTS

Species: WOOKIE

Nationality: ENGLISH

Second Nationality:

DOB: MARCH 8th

Favoured Club: AC MILAN

Disliked Club: INTER MILAN

Training Planet: WELLING UNITED

Position: CM/AM

QUIZ SENT

As a little teaser to you all I will reveal that the Sith Master has the ability to manipulate the scores as long as he is still hidden and he has 2 powers that could influence the tide of battles. The way the Jedi try to rout out the Sith is through the Jedi council which is decided by the highest scoring person who sits as the Head of the Council. And yes I did say person not Jedi so a Sith can act as the head of the Council..........

Interm Player list

1. Ediocy- Edai Targon

2. Paul Hartman – Jeremy Van Der Solo

3. Almondo - Lionel Skywalker

4. MikaelS -Peewee Cowabunga

5. Swafe – Saugo Gocar

6. Hamilton162 – tom Hamilton

7. Fergysafc – Liam Ferguson

8. DodgeeD – Dodda Dutt

9. Brambleten – Alex Barkley

10. Spartans5 – Lumpahitchuk

11. Hunterkiller - Simininho de Nascimento

12. Jack.Browne – Jack Browne

13. Weemanbob27 – Darth Weeman

14. ~Ian~ - Thierry Aries

15. Haddgfas – Eeakk Noukel

16. SJ234 - Anakin Mcbob

17. CAFCIan75 – Darth NumNuts

18. bergtaur - Jai Tanobi

19. YNWALFC - Jar Jar Canubis

20. Slipknot67 -Euronymus Walker

21. cookie15 - Marus Cookwalker

22. Denther - Holo Sans

23. Chimpos - Phill Chimpos - can't find quiz will PM

24. coldkehmew - Ywhyo Dee Dee

25. Hawkini - Darth Brian

Interest List/Reserve List

I have temporary limited this to 25 people you would like to be involved please declare your interest and I will add you to the interest list and it may change in the future.

------------------------------------------

See post#45 for teasers.

First Name: Jar Jar

Second Name:Canubis

Species: See Below, pick one of the four Wookie

Nationality: Place (d) next to it if you wish to be declared Scottish (d)

DOB: Month and Date only. All will be 17. 27-10

Favoured Club: Inverness Caley Thistle

Disliked Club: Ross County

Training Planet: Blyth

Position: AMC

I will e-mail the questionaire just now

Archived