Can You Help Please?

I chose Leicester City in English League 1..

They good for a good challenge to get to premier league and have a reasonable transfer budget, Im playing as Leicester now and have got them to the premier league in 3 seasons..

I had a 100points and still didnt win the league! :mad:

Err...if you're still looking for help, Southend are fun to play with. Not much money to spend, but a decent squad. I've just finished my first season and managed to win League One on the last day of the season, snatching it from Leicester and Leeds. Fun game, and a bit of a challenge.

St. Albans City. :thup:

That's biased that is... ;)

Erm, I'll say managing a club in the Spanish Segunda B1,2,3 or 4. All the same level, just split regionally before you reach the Spanish second tier.

Not too difficult to get up from the Segunda B, though the playoffs add a bit of extra spice. I did see a team win the B3 once by 25 clear points, only to lose in the playoffs and miss out on promotion. Coincidentally, the team that finished second to them, got promoted through the playoffs. :eek:

Once you get into the LIGA adelante (Spanish 2nd division), things begen to get tough. There's quite a big difference in quality between teams at the top half of the table and the bottom half. If you can survive that first season, you're doing well.

It might take a couple of seasons to get promoted to the LIGA BBVA (Spanish 1st division) and that's a challenge in itself. First aim again is survival, second is finishing top half of the table or maybe pushing for a European place, then it's to see if you can get higher than Barça or Real Madrid.

If you manage to do it, you'll be happy in the knowledge that you've taken a provincial minnow past two of the biggest clubs in the world. :thup:

If your computer can handle it and you don't mind some loadingtime, try load everything and start as jobless with the worst reputation possible and without the ability to speak english, french, spanish, portuguese, russian, german or italian. Then aim to win the World Cup. That's a long-term-game. :)

I find i can only stay interested while managing the team i support in real life, also I have to manage a side that will provide me with a challenge. Once i signed over from ukraine to Byern Munchen, i just went on vacation cause i kept winning everything. Resigned after 1 season and went back to ukraine.

Archived