Can't sign physio

Hi all,

I'm facing a strange situation at my current save, playing a Blyth in the BSN. After the last season I decided not to tie up my physio's contract and he left the club. Now I wanted to sign a new one, but the board tells me that the club doesn't need another Physio, although the old one is at my club no more (I checked it on the staff menu twice, he isn't working at the club).

The season has already started, and the newly injured players are all awaiting treatment (which they won't get unless I sign a new physio).

Has anyone suggestions what I can do about it?

Any suggestions? I know, I'm impatient, but I was looking forward to a nice afternoon with FM, but under the given circumstances I can't play (otherwise I'll damage all the work I did at the club for the last 2 years).

Hmmm... is there maybe a way to cheat? I mean, I don't want to get a top class physio in, but just the one I would have signed anyway (the transfer was already accepted but eventually blocked by the board). Maybe anyone could tell me if there is a data editor or something like that.

Thanks a lot!

Archived