Major bug!

picture4mko.th.png

ok second leg of the leauge cup..the first leg was 3-2 to me away from home. the second lef ends 3-3 which means its 6-5 to spurs BUT it goes to penaltys???/

HOW!

first it should never have gone to extra time as the score at the end of the first half was 2-1 to me. meaning that the score would of been 4-4 but i would of won on away goals!

So is it a bug or should i just be glad i have a chance to win?

can somone please explain this rule to me i follow football year in year out but never seen this rule.

Basically in all cups, the away goal rule comes into effect once the 90 minutes are up. However, in the League cup, this rule does not come into effect until the end of extra time.

So if you win 3-1 away from home then lose 2-0 at home after 90 minutes, you go to extra time. If it stays at 2-0 by the end of 120 minutes, you lose.

Basically in all cups, the away goal rule comes into effect once the 90 minutes are up. However, in the League cup, this rule does not come into effect until the end of extra time.

So if you win 3-1 away from home then lose 2-0 at home after 90 minutes, you go to extra time. If it stays at 2-0 by the end of 120 minutes, you lose.

Slightly off the point, but I think this is one of the most unfair rules in football. Away goals should only count in normal time, if you go through on away goals after extra time you've had an extra half hour over the other team to score your away goal.

As for the bug, hopefully someone from SI will take a look at this, as it's pretty bad. Never seen it happen to me (mind you since I mainly manage abroad and in the lower leagues I don't get to many League Cup Semi Finals :p)

i think they are all laughing at hornby, because despite the fact your man city who throw enough money at you to buy any player you want. you still needed to create the best player in the world to be on your team lol. but at the end of the day its your game.

calm down. i did say its your game and you could do what you want. if you have done so many man city saves and they are boring enough to create a player then why dont you try a different team?

i want to finish off a few things with city then i can try ad become england manager..

Archived