Work permit issues/Feeder Clubs

Hey,

I've done a quick search and i couldn;t find the answer I was looking for.

Basically i've got a belgium feeder club and I've got 2 players who I loaned out for 3 years on the trot and another bunch owrking their way through (infact 80% of this clubs team is loanees from me) but the 2 who have done the neccessary time now haven't picked up EU passports, and it's saying that they need to reside in Belgium!! What's the solution laon them out agian and bring them back when they finally pick up passports...or am I up the creek.

Thanks all!

Right they're back on loan...the little so and so's better take up citizenship. They'll never get enough caps they way they're going otherwise.

Am I right in thinking when I offer them a new contract it'll try to get them a new work permit anyway? Might be worht trying that on a few of the others who I think only just missed wp's the first time around.

In my pompey save i just loaned the players out for a season to my feeder club and on their return offered them a new contract. Once they had accepted the WP was no longer there and they were eligible for selection.

yeah they keep getting denied still. Seems since they spent 3 years in Belgium and didn;t pick up any language skills they don;t get a WP!!!

My brother got player that has been in Belgium for 3 seasons going on 4th and don't seem to be able to pick up basic language skills. Question is if it is some kind of bug or if it is a bad feature.

I doubt it's a bug, just something that hasn't been picked up on when coding. Guess as it is a temporary move they don't see it as worthwhile to learn the language, which is unrealistic when you plan for them to go there for a few years.

Not to mention as their employer paying their wages for the sole reason that they get the wp so you can get something for all the money you spend on them you would probably have them take enough lessons to learn if nothing else.

Archived