Looking for a challenge/team to be

Premiership - Stoke (try and keep them up)

Championship - QPR (should go up in 1 year, but try hanging on to your youngsters)

League 1 - Millwall (Just do it for me :))

League 2 - Luton (Try and do the impossible, it was an official challenge once, i did it but it was incredibly hard, the ultimate challenge)

I very much doubt you have tried most teams and games on fm, if you are getting bored, maybe take a break from the game for a few days/weeks, then when you come back it will be easier to play. Failing that, try a llm game, or pick a really obscure team and turn them into champions.

If you've not tried already, try going to a league you don't know very much about. I've got into the habit of doing that in recent years and am currently managing TP-47 in Finland and having great fun while doing it.

I've also enjoyed Argentina, Norway and Russia in the past.

Something I've been considering is a save in South America, that's not in either Brazil or Argentina. Might be interesting to see if altitude in certain places poses as much of a problem as it clearly did for Mr. Maradona and his team recently... ;)

Try to bring Queens University Belfast from the bottom of Northern Irish Division 3 to the groupstage of an European cup... oughta be a challenge.

Personally, I do however favour playing the game with one goal in mind: winning every title (which counts in Hall of Fame) in every playable league in the world. ;)

luton man. 30 points in minus. try to stay in the division. i did that and it's the best game i've ever played in CM/FM, and i've played every version since 94. try to keep them up and get promoted, it's a great challenge! i'm currently stuck in the battle for a playoff place in the championship, and have been for the last 5 seasons. it's great to just build a team by signing unknown young players.

Smash your computer up with a hammer, leave it to soak in the bath for a day, then try and get it to work again, there's a challenge for you, it took me a week!

Now come on... you've been reading the VIZ "Top Tips" again haven't you! :D

Archived