What heppened to me?

Before the 9.0.3 patch i was very sucsecfull (fix me lol) manager in the FM, then i downloaded the 9.0.3 patch and i'm so lame. I losing with Sevilla 1-0 to clubs like Viadollid, Malaga. I lost 8-2 With Feyenoord to De Grashrap... I playing about 5-6 years FM, and it's my worst FM carear.

Any advices? tips? Thanku.

losing 8-2 to De Graafschap with Feyenoord is nothing to be ashamed of :p

Anyway, I can really recommend this tactic: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=106733

I don't think you can just download a super tactic and be successful right away. It's about trial and error and knowing your strengths and weaknesses of your team. Immediately changing a 4-4-2 formation for something called a 'Piranha' is what I would call stupid.

I always have one tactic for home, one for away. Play defensive away, short passing, slow tempo. Direct at home, quick passing and attack.

I don't think you can just download a super tactic and be successful right away. It's about trial and error and knowing your strengths and weaknesses of your team. Immediately changing a 4-4-2 formation for something called a 'Piranha' is what I would call stupid.

I always have one tactic for home, one for away. Play defensive away, short passing, slow tempo. Direct at home, quick passing and attack.

Well believe me this is a super tactic, as long as you buy the right type of players. A lot of people have had succes with this tactic, so I wouldn't call it a stupid idea to change to this tactic if you are losing 8-2 to De Graafschap

Archived