Other teams strikers are always better than mine

Seriously. They score the vast majority of their chances when they play me. For example Portsmouth have just stuck 5 goals past me with 4 shots on target. Their average may even it's self out against other teams but against me they tend to take their chances if they get any.

That's an extreme example but I'd like it to be a little more realistic. This happens regularly (chances taken by opposition strikers not the thrashing).

...and before anyone says it's my tactics I use Tyler Bodes highly rated tactic from the tactics forum.

Yeah, the opposition score far more of their CCCs than I do, despite my having a superior strike force and keeper. Occasionally my keeper has been the single reason I end up getting a result from a match, but that happens once every season or so. I do tend to limit the opposition to long shots mainly, so my shots-to-goals ratio is probably roughly the same as other comnparable teams, but I'd love to be able to convert more of my CCCs. Erm. All of which doesn't really help you out, I guess, but you're not alone.

Erm... how do you all instruct the defenders and strikers to play? I do have a suggestion which i used it and beneficial to the team.

For the two DC:

*Passing - Long

*Marking - mark both opponents strikers by comparing their acceleration and pace against your DC's. (Fast DC marks fast ST and slow Dc marks the slow one as what we know.)

For the two ST:

*Run with ball - often

Team insrtuction:

*Defensive line - last notch of deep.

It is better to have a DMC who can stay between or near to the DCs to support and give extra protect to the DCs.

This method is mainly to defend TWO opponents players with THREE defensive players. When the situation in the area of three of them is in control, a long ball to your striker will be the starting point of counter attack.

Hope that it do help and please give me some feedback! Good luck!

Archived