The Singapore Dream

Right i need 11 people to sign up and your nationality is going to be Singaporean an you are all going to be free agents so where you go i o not know and ill go on holiday to get past the transfer window to see where you have landed your ca will be 100 and your Pa will be -10 and you can also have 1 preferred move.

Name

DOB

Position

2 Person data Attributes at 20 ie Ambition, controversy

8 Stats at 20

you can close my other one

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh?

Doesn't explain a lot really.

If the main nationality is just Singaporean, and no second (EU) nationality, then the players will go nowhere because of

1) No WP (for UK)

2) Foreign player quota (places like Spain etc)

3) Low reputation

The most you can aim for is to be picked up by some Singapore League clubs, and even then that's not a given.

The thing to do depends on whether you've done the thing we can't talk about. If not, make the players Singaporean/German. That should allow them to work in EU countries without compromising their chances of being called up for countries other than Singapore.

Name Teja Y

Second nationality - Spanish

DOB 01/03/1990

Position ST

2 Person data Attributes at 20 - Ambition, Determination

8 Stats at 20 - Finishing, Composure, Technique, Off the ball, Anticipation.

I think not restricting the 8 attributes at 20 into different categories is a very foolish thing to do. If you'd have set them out between Technical, Mental and Physical, you'd have saved yourself absolutely ages of messing around looking for the stats the person that's filled out the form has selected on the editor when you're doing the editing.

OK, then:

Name: Suan Shiau Chapuisat

Second nationality: Swiss

DOB: 7/8/90

Position: DC

10 attributes at 20, including at least two person data attributes: Ambition, Determination, Influence, Loyalty, Natural Fitness, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Stamina, Temperament

Name Cam Warw

Second nationality - Polish

DOB 31/10/1990

Position GK

2 Person data Attributes at 20 - Ambition, Professionalism

8 Stats at 20 - Handling, Reflexes, Communication, Jumping, Positioning, Ariel Ability, One on Ones, Concentration

I'll put one in to see how we go on.

Name: Hariss Harun

DOB:19/11/1990

Second nationality: Spanish

Position: MC

2 Person data Attributes at 20: Professionalism, Loyalty

8 Stats at 20: Tackling, Passing, Teamwork, Creativity, Acceleration, Pace, Aggression, Technique

Name Abdul Ah Sim

DOB 31/12/1994

Position AM/FC

2 Person data Attributes at 20 Determination,Loyalty

8 Stats at 20 - Creativity,Decisions,Off The Ball,Finishing,Dribbling,Technique,Free-kick’s and corner taking

That's a silly name. :p

Name: Run an Keek

DOB:23/08/1991

Second nationality: English

Position: MR

2 Person data Attributes at 20: , Ambition, Loyalty

8 Stats at 20: Pace, Acceration, Crossing, Dribbling, Free Kicks, Off The Ball, Technique, Corner Taking

Name Waa-Waa Josy

DOB 16/09/1988

Position AML

2 Person data Attributes at 20 ie Ambition, controversy - ambition 20, determination 20

8 Stats at 20 - dribbling, long shots, technique, flair, creativity, decisions, acceleration, agility

edit: make me right footed on the left wing please so hopefully AI uses me to cut in with those long shots :)

haha i am actually half singaporean so count me in!!

Name Adam Daly

DOB 11/09/1981

Position Amr/Sc

2 Person data Attributes at 20 ie Ambition, controversy - ambition 20, determination 20

8 Stats at 20 - dribbling, Pace, technique, passing, creativity, decisions, acceleration, crossing

Archived