fund raising and investment!!!

I am woundring how to make them active? I am incharge of Intermilan for 11 years now (yes :)) and for sure you can see I am doing well, but my problem is in my income sheet the fund raising and the investment is always ZERO!!! what should I do to make them moving?

I think that invesments only come from your chairman and normally only if you have a suggar daddy or are close to admin you may recieve a cash investment.

Fund raising I have no idea about but I gues you would get money in there if you were near or bankrup and your fans raised funds for the club o something like that

I don't think fund raising happens at big club's. Especially ones who are financially sound. I mean, can you image someone going around Old Trafford with a bucket asking for donations to the club!

It's more for lower league teams to help pay expenses and wages.

As what city321 said, inverstment only comes from chairmen.

As far as I can tell 'fund raising' is when the team takes out a loan, or sells their old ground, in preparation for a new stadium. Most teams won't have the necessary finances so they must raise funds in order to pay for it. This is what I have gathered from the finances screen as it has only ever been active when I was awarded a new ground.

not sure if this is the right place for this post. just wondering if anyone else has noticed that after your teams sponsorship contract runs out you dont get any new sponsorships. I hope this is just a problem and not that my team is rubbish. I play with Glasgow Rangers and i have got to the European cup final twice, won the uefa cup and my league 5 times so its nothing to do with my performance.

I was wondering if fund raising could have something to do with fan appreciation day maybe?? Since you dont do this often, hopefully anyway, could this not fall into this category?? Im guessing because I cant imagine seeing a team doing an actual fund raising. I agree with brookie1402, hard to imainge that happening at Man Utd or any big club. Then again with the way things are going, anything is possible..lol

Stewart

I have to admit that this is something I have not noticed. I have seen a message come through saying I had a new endorsement deal several times. Its possible that I missed seeing my sponsorship expire and not get one but I dont think so.. Maybe it takes some time to get a new one in place. Sorry that I couldnt be more help there but if you think its an issue, maybe check out the bugs forum and see if anyone there has mentioned it. Seems that would be a big issue if you should ghet a new sponsor but dont

Archived