Scenario where you dislike particular teams in the game

Do you ever dislike other teams in the game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever dislike other teams in the game?

• Never
    • Sometimes
    • Often

no i wantthe team to die. Teams i hate that stem from the game: Dag and Red, Spartak Moscow, Southampton, once in an old game i became manger of southampton just to destroy them, years later they were languishing in the bottom tier, mind you give them a couple of years IRL

I have a definite thing for clubs that get tycoons for no particular reason; in my current game Grays got one, which struck me as a pretty rubbish investment given their natural fanbase is one man and his dog and really got my goat as I was going BSP->Championship the hard way and they were getting it bought for them. Still, at least the club I was taking up (Stevenage) didn't end up bankrupt, then £14m in debt two consortiums later...

I hate Stoke, in reality aswell as the game [because of Tony Pulis], but in the game because in one game they injure 4 of my players and they recieved 9 bookings and a red card, no matter what I just couldn't score, be it the dirty tactics of Stoke of the incompetant lino who was flag happy and flagged nearly every attempt I had offside *angry face*

I often find my self as the manager hating teams wishing they'd go bankrupt and relegated xD

Archived