2 transfers in 5 days

that your only allowed to play for 2 clubs in a season, but since he never played for spurs before he left theirs nothing wrong with it

Oh right, thanks.

It's not exactly illegal, you couldn't go to jail for it or be punished by the police etc, but it is against the rules of most leagues.

I dont think its a bug if it only happens occasionally because its happened in real life with Hamann. The thing that i think is more of a bug is when top class teams buy lower class keepers, like when man utd release foster and will buy a keeper like itanje or some 30 odd year old who is half the player foster is

It's not 'illegal', just against FIFA rules. But it's allowed if the player doesn't actually play for the club before he is sold on again.

I once did this with Juan Sebastian Veron. Bought him then sold him off again for a profit within the matter of days.

(He's useless anyway :p)

You can only play for 2 clubs in a season but you can be a player at more than 2 clubs per season, you just have to wait to play until 1 year has passed before you cam play again for your new club

Not at all. You can apply to the FA for special dispensation. The ruling is in effect to stop smaller clubs getting a poor deal. As long as both clubs agree it's fine, then it isn't an issue.

VB

On a game of mine, when I was AC Milan, Inter Milan bought Savio for a fair bit of cash (I think it was £7M), and then a week later sold him to another team (Serie B I think) for £700k!

Did they really sell him, or was it just a loan where they bought 50% of him?

On My game Tottenham bought Shane Supple on 21.01.10 and sold him on the 26.01.10. They only made 30k on him as well. Has anyone else seen this happen on the game with any players?

I've seen this occur with an ex-player of mine twice.

I had sold him to Juventus for £4 million, five days later, he was off to Manchester City for £8 million.

He stayed at Manchester City for two seasons but was not deemed good enough to start and so was transfer-listed by request. Juventus decided they wanted him back and thus bought him for £3 million. But there must seriously be something in Turin that repels him so six days later, he was off to Barcelona for £6.75 million.

LuxTransfers.jpg

So at the end of it all, Juventus made a profit of £7.75 million from a player they had on their books for a total of eleven days, without once having played him in any match. Very shrewd wheelin' and dealin' there, I must say. ;)

Oh right, thanks.

It's not exactly illegal, you couldn't go to jail for it or be punished by the police etc, but it is against the rules of most leagues.

What's the name for something against the rules? Oh yeah, illegal :p

Archived