Race for the Premier League...

Hi All,

Being fellow LLM managers thought you'd be interested to hear of the wager my friend and I are having... after weeks of boasting who was the better FM player we agreed on the following wager to decide the best:

Format: You can manage any team that currently plays in the Blue Square Southern or Northern League.

Winner: The first person to get their team into the English Premier League is the winner.

Wager: £100

Rules: You can play at your own pace, no editors allowed, parent clubs are allowed and if you are sacked you have to start from the beginning of the game in the Blue Square South

We'll upload screen shots at the end of each season and any memorable moments (based on any feedback we get!),

If you've got any tips on how we can get ahead of each other or in general around LLM please post and we'll test how well we get on!

Just a quick update...

I've gone for my local team Maidenhead United who play in the BSS, who have no success of note in their history, however they're interesting fact is that they play in the oldest consequetively used football ground in the world...

My friend has gone for his local team, also in the BSS, St Albans, their only interesting note is that it is their Centenary year and expect a good season for the fans...

Archived