Which (smallish) european league has the most games?

Fancy a bit of a different game and was wondering which of the leagues is quite a big one? I tried iceland but there's only about 30 games a season or something there which is a very short season and most of the game I'm just pressing continue not doing much of anything other than friendlies which becomes tedious.

Obviously there's a whole host of potential countries, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Sweden, Poland, Greece, Belarus, Austria, Norway, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia etc. If anyone knows which one is quite large and has plenty of games I'd be happy for the insight lol.

Tend to type it in without realising half the time, comes with typing things up whilst watching SSN when the stuff about southampton was on.

Those leagues and a couple more interest me, and my pc can't handle those plus the Italian, Spanish & English leagues.

Yea I forgot to include them in my list, whichever country I go to I'm going to the lowest league as well, scotland could prove an interesting challenge. With scotland having 4 divisions as well does make an interest challenge, I was looking through and looking for ones preferably with 3 or more like denmark and norway.

I went to a 4th tier swedish team (Norrby) amazingly, in the swedish bottom level there is a club worth 7m but they're greyed out for some reason. I decided ultimately, scotland wasn't going to be the biggest challenge, there's only rangers and celtic there to ultimately overcome, sweden has a couple of handy teams and a fair few teams with potential plus I now get the fun of learning about an aspect of football I know nothing of in the swedish leagues lol.

Don't you get a sum of money per game you win in Turkey?

Unless they changed it this season ,you don't. You do get good amount of money for televised games, if you qualify for Play off group in second stage.

Plus, lot of clubs have decent size stadiums.

Well actually its 38 games, so maybe they're not always right ;)

WELL, as santy says he is going to start in the lowest league, it is actually 36 games, as divisions 1, 2 and 3 only have 10 teams playing each other four times. (and no irritatingly stupid "split")

BUT they do have an extra cup competition in the in the Scottish League Challenge Cup. which possibly makes that quite a lot of games if they can get a good run in all three cups (with some draws for replays in the scottish cup)

Why does Scotland have such a dumbass system? Why not have two 21 team leagues in the EPL format?

that would be sensible but heyho they let twats make decisons here. Or they could have three leagues of 16.

Incidentally, as you post questioning others, why are you a Spurs fan?

Why does Scotland have such a dumbass system? Why not have two 21 team leagues in the EPL format?

Are you for real?! You call the Scottish system "dumbass", yet you advocate having an odd number of teams? Seriously. Try thinking before you write something down.

What's wrong with having four tiers of 10-12 teams? Why does everyone have to do things the same way?! I'm English but i loved playing in the Scottish leagues with Forfar, and prefer their format to the English which i think can have too many teams in many leagues (i.e. 24).

I've googled it, and most leagues have 30-38 games per season. A lot of people have suggested Ireland, in the IFA they play 38 league games, but there's the League Cup, Irish Cup, Setanta Sports Cup and obviously any continental competitions. I have no clue, I got this from t'internet.

I went to a 4th tier swedish team (Norrby) amazingly, in the swedish bottom level there is a club worth 7m but they're greyed out for some reason..

That's the Hammarby U/23 team.. I just edited the database and made them a stand alone club with Hammarby as a Parent with "Players Move Freely", "Same Board" & "Finacial Help".

I'm looking forward to my 22 games/season (well, in the lower league).

Archived