Regen's long lost twin brother!

I noticed this funny pic when I got a message telling me one of my players (Ryan Daws) came 2nd in the young player of the month award. I reckon it's his long lost twin brother!

http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166/triggerluke/?action=view&current=twinregens.jpg&newest=1

Apologies if the link doesn't work, it's my first time posting a pic of fm on the forums.

You know what I meant. :(:D

I've thought about downloading that, but don't players hair change every time you reload the game or something similar?

Not at all, just the first time you load the game after installing the hairpack.

And it's corn rows, not cornfields ;)

Not at all, just the first time you load the game after installing the hairpack.

And it's corn rows, not cornfields ;)

I've grown quite attatched to my regens hair now though, I've had him since he was 15 and he is now 22 (from my academy *grins*). He has only changed his hair style once, when he died it from brown to blond. It would break my heart for him to get a new 'do:D

And I realised when he quoted it, I've changed it.

I had a scottish regen left winger who had quite clearly a greasy unkept mop of a hari style. He was a promising player and there was a little interest in him from some bigger clubs than my championship team. But one day he decided to get a nice neat 'short back and sides' and suddenly interest in him went through the roof.

I put this down to the haircut alone and nothing to do with improving stats!

Archived