Idea for Future Versions of Football Manager

Would you like to see this feature implemented into future versions of FM?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this feature implemented into future versions of FM?

Hi :)

I reckon it would be a good idea for gamers to be able to transfer game files (and other files such as saved matches, tactics etc.) between the computer and PSP. Obviously 3D cannot be used on the PSP and games with large databases wouldn't be able to be played on the PSP due to limitations, but i reckon it would be a good addition to the game.

What are your oppinions? Please vote in the poll and post comments :)

Hi :)

I reckon it would be a good idea for gamers to be able to transfer game files (and other files such as saved matches, tactics etc.) between the computer and PSP. Obviously 3D cannot be used on the PSP and games with large databases wouldn't be able to be played on the PSP due to limitations, but i reckon it would be a good addition to the game.

What are your oppinions? Please vote in the poll and post comments :)

While I would adore this; I don't think it is possible.

The databases are much too big on the PC version than on the PSP version and that means it wouldn't be possible. You also then have the patches problem.

I vote yes as it would be a neat feature to have, but i just dont see it panning out.

I mean, my PSP cant handle the same league and player database as my pc can... so SI would either need to code their PSP version to be ultra efficient or we users would need to run low detailed leagues for it to even be similar in scale.

It would be nice but i just dont see it.

Kinda a Similar Idea but what would you think of having databases being forward compatible so lets say if you buy FM10 you can load the FM09 db and play using data from previous seasons with the improved match engine ect.

SI have said before that this would be very complicated to code into the game, so it's very unlikely. I really would love if it was possible though.

Archived