English work permit

I`m playing in english coca cola championship and want to sign Australian Player from newcastle jets he`s 22 and has 2 international caps he`s been turned away from work permit how long would i have to wait to try again or how many caps would be acceptable?????

Yeh in real life its 50% of internationals out of possible games over a time period (or similar), but exceptions are made all the time, in FM it follows some sort of idiot system not akin to real life. I've had players with 60 caps turned down work permits, and guys with no caps given them. Ridiculous.

They have to have played in 75% of international matches for their nation over the past 12/18 months in order for it to be granted. Alternatively, get a feeder team that you can send the player on loan to in order for him to gain a work permit :)

Hope that Helps :thup::)

cheers guys i`m carlilse just got promoted through playoffs so aint got foreign feeder club although will try this year get 1, may be too late as antwerp in belguim are making bid now :(

Remmebr even when shipping out players to Belgium that they have to accept citezenship once they are elligible, they don't always do this. Currently I have a Brazilian guy whos eligible for: Spanish, English and Belgium citizenship and he has taken up none. So no work permit...still.

Archived