Additional Clauses

I sold a player in the January transfer window to Wigan for £1m upfront then £10m after 1 international apperance.

Just wondering that if he leaves Wigan then gets capped by Italy will I still get the £10m from the additional clause added or because he moved will it become void?

How does this help the OP?

Because on the transfer screen you can get a list of all clauses associated with the club, so if the players moves to another club the clause will still be on the list if it remains active and if its void it wont be.

Because on the transfer screen you can get a list of all clauses associated with the club, so if the players moves to another club the clause will still be on the list if it remains active and if its void it wont be.

Sorry if I never made myself totally clear :)

I sold him to Wigan, he is still there at the moment, so he is still on the list.

Inter Milan are interested in him at the moment though, so was just wondering that if I did sell him before he was capped if I'd still get the extra £10m.

I will check the transfer clause screen once/if sold :D

Cheers guys :thup:

I understand that but that makes the assumption that there is another player with exactly ythe same type of clause that has moved on.

So the post asking if he can check another player makes an assumption which, if the OP could, he probably wouldn't be asking the question.

I sold him to Wigan, he is still there at the moment, so he is still on the list.

Inter Milan are interested in him at the moment though, so was just wondering that if I did sell him before he was capped if I'd still get the extra £10m.

I think it was clear to be hionest!

I understand that but that makes the assumption that there is another player with exactly ythe same type of clause that has moved on.

So the post asking if he can check another player makes an assumption which, if the OP could, he probably wouldn't be asking the question.

I didn't assume anything, I asked if he had another player that similar had happened to so he could check it. Do you seriously think that people onl ask a question on here if they have looked at every possible option? :thdn:

It was clear, I was asking if there is another player who you sold (and the deal included this) that has been sold again that you can check on.

I didn't assume anything, I asked if he had another player that similar had happened to so he could check it. Do you seriously think that people onl ask a question on here if they have looked at every possible option? :thdn:

You didn't ask though did you? You said ...

"Can you not check in the transfer clauses for a player who you also got this clause for"

Perhaps it's the way you phrased it. If you had said "Do you have this clause for another player" it might have been clearer.

If I'm honest though, I'm sure if the OP did have another player with this clause, he wouldn't be asking the question.

I don't seriously think everyone checks every possibility before they ask the question (patches etc) but I think in this instance, a simple answer (like the one I gave) would have been more helpful. And if you don't know the answer, don't post in the thread.

Archived