how many seasons

I've read about people in 2050 so the game doesn't end on that date. Unfortunately, in some cases, at some point the save game will become way too big for the comp to handle and so it is effectively the end of your save then.

I'm just entering 2018 and no problems yet.

I had a 1GB memory machine.

When I got to 2031, everything was still working fine, yet when I "declared interest" in a new job - FM was forced to quite because memory was dangerously low.

Now I have a 3GB machine, running the same game, now in 2033 - I still have this same problem. But that's the only time it happens - when I "declare interest" in a new job. I've applied for jobs with no problem, and got them.

Strange, but not something I would stop my career for. Otherwise everything is tip-top. I can see me reaching about 2040 before retiring in time for FM09.

Originally posted by Meitheisman:

Someone on hear played until 2150 or something like that iirc

That is hardcore!

How old would he have been on the game? Must have a good healthcare plan.

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I had a 1GB memory machine.

When I got to 2031, everything was still working fine, yet when I "declared interest" in a new job - FM was forced to quite because memory was dangerously low.

Now I have a 3GB machine, running the same game, now in 2033 - I still have this same problem. But that's the only time it happens - when I "declare interest" in a new job. I've applied for jobs with no problem, and got them.

Strange, but not something I would stop my career for. Otherwise everything is tip-top. I can see me reaching about 2040 before retiring in time for FM09.

Yeah, you occasionally get these little bugs the longer you go.

I'm in 2072 and the game crashes to the desktop if I try to edit my training or pick an international squad.

Also I haven't had a single player come into my youth squad for about 20 years (but the clubs continue to produce regens as soon as I leave them).

Apart frome these issues (which are annoying, but not enough to make me stop) the game runs fine (if a little slow).

The save file size is close to double the amount of ram I have on my computer.

Originally posted by Cometdude:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Meitheisman:

Someone on hear played until 2150 or something like that iirc

That is hardcore!

How old would he have been on the game? Must have a good healthcare plan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could of retired with one manager then added another one??

Archived