Player Potential

I have a young centre mid with really awful stats relative to the rest of my options in this position, but is highly rated for his potential by coaches. My Ass Man keeps picking him for the team. Hi performances are usually rated 6.5 - on par with the rest of my team. He gets no assists or goals.

Should I play him or let him develop in reserves/on loan?

What i usually do is play him on/off, give him the odd game and sub on, when he is ready for more games your assistant manager will tell you, he did for me something along the lines of "Blah blah has developed over the past few months and Assman feels he is ready for more competitive first team football".

Hope this helps

I would try to loan him out if I were you. Loan him only to teams who say that he will "become a valuable member of the first team" as that means that he'll actually get to play matches regularly. If that doesn't work, try to give him some time on the pitch against weaker teams where you aren't relying on every man on the pitch to play at his best in order to secure a win. Also it might be an idea to have someone more experienced to mentor him? Hope that helps

Archived