Poll: FM should be like old times. 1 formation fits all. Yes/No?

Hi guys,

Just a thought. I take FM as a stress reliever and an avenue for me to fulfill my football fantasies. However, FM today has become too technical and sometimes it just gets too frustrating and stressful. This, I feel, defeats the purpose of it being a game. I mean, a game is supposed to be enjoyable first and foremost. So, I just wanted to share my opinion and perhaps get some feedback from you guys through this poll. Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks.

Haven't you got a football game in your phone for a stress reliever? Subject's been done to death on the forum, in posts much better thought-out than yours.

P.S. where's your poll?

P.P.S. Nah, don't bother.

thanks for the warmth guys.mat saleh babi.

Haven't you got a football game in your phone for a stress reliever? Subject's been done to death on the forum, in posts much better thought-out than yours.

P.S. where's your poll?

P.P.S. Nah, don't bother.

Hahahahaha, sorry just really made me laugh

A game where I can just stick one tactic in and win with no effort is not remotely enjoyable IMO. FM as it is is great because of the challenge. Yes, there's time when you'll hate it, when you want to go firebomb SI, but the feeling of elation when you suceed more than makes up for it.

to be honest i think fm is very close to real life, in some aspects. irl there is not one set tactic that managers use to play each other, otherwise every game would depend upon another team making a mistake. and tbh as annoying as it can be you have to play around with tactics until they work. my final example is, if you dont have much success with a big team like tottenham, man city etc, then look at them irl, both underperformed.

The better solution would be for SI to make a logical realistic match engine, but I doubt they are able to do that. Therefore why not add an option of giving the player's team an advantage in games. It would be optional and would not ruin for those who don't want "easier" games.

Archived