Please explain (B-teams)

B teams are a bit 'weird', the status of the players gets automatic changed, also the played goes to the first team or U19 for example, without any notice and they get placed on the transferlist. You have to keep an extra eye on the registery of the players. Also on the end of a register period you will get a notice to register the final players, just look at that carefully. You can allways change the registered players till the end of a register period on the 'team' screen not on the 'tactic' screen.

Hope this will help

greetings from a Barcelona B manager :p

B teams are a bit 'weird', the status of the players gets automatic changed, also the played goes to the first team or U19 for example, without any notice and they get placed on the transferlist. You have to keep an extra eye on the registery of the players. Also on the end of a register period you will get a notice to register the final players, just look at that carefully. You can allways change the registered players till the end of a register period on the 'team' screen not on the 'tactic' screen.

Hope this will help

greetings from a Barcelona B manager :p

I can only change the registered players at the first team, right? I really cant do anything about the B-team can I?

Its just a shame because I think my players will develop a lot better playing in Segunda B than the league below

Edit: Just found out that I can register my B-team players

You can register all of your teams, except for U-19.

But the really annoying part is that he (your Assistant Manager) can just un-register your players and register somebody else, if at all.

I'm kind of bored with the 2D so I just holiday play the game and I've given up on trying to play my players, I keep seeing U-19 players starting (and well, scoring) against Barça and whatnot..

It's due to SI making B/C clubs in Spain separate clubs from the main club, in reality it's not really like that, but they'll probably change it in FM10, they always change stuff to make the game look "new" :)

I think the B-teams in Spain really need to be reworked in the next version. I'm sick of the manager signing terrible players on reasonably good wages (on patch 9.0.3) and having to release them shortly afterwards. Either we should be able to sack the manager or we should have complete control over transfers. I'd also like to be able to dissolve the b-team if possible as I've always found them absolutely useless.

This is what puts me off managing in Spain. Seems very complicated.

Is it possible to choose to Manage a B team from the start of the game?

If so, do you sign players? And do you get first team players coming to your squad?

What if you get promoted into the same division? Can you?

This is what puts me off managing in Spain. Seems very complicated.

Is it possible to choose to Manage a B team from the start of the game?

If so, do you sign players? And do you get first team players coming to your squad?

What if you get promoted into the same division? Can you?

Yes it is possible to manage a B team from the start.

Yes you can sign players, if im correct only players that haven't got a contract or if they have expired contracts. Barcelona will pay the transfer money (wich is weird).

Im playing with Barcelona B and till now i dont have any players from Barcelona 1, Real Madrid B (Castilla) does have Saviola for example.

Yes you can promote to the same division, this is pretty hard because you are only allowed to contract players in the EU and under the age of 27.

Is this true?

Well if you look ingame;

Spanish League B4; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B3

Spanish League B3; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B2

Spanish League B2; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B1

Spanish League B1; First 4 will go to the playoffs for LIGA adelante

LIGA adelante; First 3 will promote to the LIGA BBVA

---

No players are allowed from outside EU.

And you need atleast 6 players under the age of 23.

Well if you look ingame;

Spanish League B4; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B3

Spanish League B3; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B2

Spanish League B2; First 4 will go to the playoffs for B1

Spanish League B1; First 4 will go to the playoffs for LIGA adelante

LIGA adelante; First 3 will promote to the LIGA BBVA

That doesn't mean they can get promoted to the same division as the main team.

Does anybody knows what happens if the B team is in the division below the main team and wins its division while the first team gets relegated?...

The B team won't be promoted, another team will get the promotion instead.

The main club will still be relegated.

The B team can never be promoted to the 1st League (Liga BBVA), regardless of their main club status.

The B team are bound to league regulations + some weird rule that you can't have players older than 27 in the whole squad, even if they're not registered.

I buyed Laurito, and he is from argentinie, so you can contract players outside EU, but it needs to be a youth contract. I dont know what will happen when he gets a normal contract? i guess he will go to Barcelona A? or maybe he isen't allowed to play with Barcelona B.

I buyed Laurito, and he is from argentinie, so you can contract players outside EU, but it needs to be a youth contract. I dont know what will happen when he gets a normal contract? i guess he will go to Barcelona A? or maybe he isen't allowed to play with Barcelona B.

Under 19s can play for main and B teams regardless of nationality. You don't even have to register them.

Archived