Sons in 08?

Is it possible to get a son in 08?

Just started a save on 08 and I want to know if I can get a son.

It would give me a reason to keep going for as long as I can and as I cannot run 09, i was thinking maybe this could happen on 08.

Anybody know if it is possible?

Cheers,

Steve.:thup:

The chances are approx 10,000-1 from what I've heard, so good luck trying to find one. :D

It would be nice feature to have to make a family, I know it is a FIFA feature, but to be honest, at least we will have a rough idea when we get our sons:p

For a moment I thought you were serious. You weren't, were you?

I was not being serious:p

But i have had a brainwave!

Why not an item in our inbox stating that the birst of your first child has brought you a little baby boy!?!?

Then we can start planning for the future, aiming to get to a club where your son will get the benefit of better training facilities.

I would like SI to make the chance of getting a son more frequent.

And also maybe the possibility of multiple children or twins, but make this less frequent and likely.

Thoughts?

I was not being serious:p

But i have had a brainwave!

Why not an item in our inbox stating that the birst of your first child has brought you a little baby boy!?!?

Then we can start planning for the future, aiming to get to a club where your son will get the benefit of better training facilities.

I would like SI to make the chance of getting a son more frequent.

And also maybe the possibility of multiple children or twins, but make this less frequent and likely.

Thoughts?

Maybe we could even have our total wage lower, as we have to buy cots and bibs? But of course it would rise a little too, child benefits et al.

:)

Maybe we could even have our total wage lower, as we have to buy cots and bibs? But of course it would rise a little too, child benefits et al.

:)

Well, if you would like to mock my suggestion/idea, go ahead.

I for one, think it is a great way of avoiding the FIFA family gimmick, and still getting a son.

what is this fifa family gimmick???

You know, on FIFA manager, where you can get a wife, and so much offspring, your bed will need its springs repaired every so often.

My suggestion can notify you of future sons without going down the whole "family tree" route.

wtf is that??? who would actually think that that is a good idea?? im not saying having a son pop up is bad but a whole family??

No no no, that is a feature on FIFA manager, it has been suggested before, and became a vastly unpopular idea.

I mean, all i would like is an increased probability of getting a son, and a notification beforehand.

No no no, that is a feature on FIFA manager, it has been suggested before, and became a vastly unpopular idea.

I mean, all i would like is an increased probability of getting a son, and a notification beforehand.

Think he was talking about my post Stevie, not your idea.

I meant just a simple FYI at the end of the 'enrolling' news item; you didn't suggest that :D

Fair enough :thup:

I am loving these suggestions towards the "Sons" feature.

It would be nice if we didn't have to progress through our save HOPING for a son, we should be able to progress with optimism that we will produce a son.

Archived