Jesus Hornby

why would i edit him?

he plays for man city, i manager arsenal, man city are the only real challengers i have for the league

why in god's name would i make a player who was brilliant for my main opposition?

He is on a Mac, so he cannot edit a player through FMRTE. The only way he could be edited is if he used the official editor...

Thats what I was gonna say...

He's pretty good, wouldn't get in my team but i've had a few years to train up and buy the best for my tactic.

looks like he was added using the pre-game editor tbh.. there's no mention of a transfer. I've not heard of such a player at man city..

No, he definitely isn't a real player, it's just a case of wether he is a regen or not.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, didn't see the history screenie.

ooook i tried to trick all you crazy kids i made him up!

lol he is a edit and yes he has scored that many goals for england he playing u21 and back up for the 1st!

que all you sad geeks to go crazy..

meh... I've still seen better.

ooook i tried to trick all you crazy kids i made him up!

lol he is a edit and yes he has scored that many goals for england he playing u21 and back up for the 1st!

que all you sad geeks to go crazy..

Coming from a 16year old, who created his own player, then tried to say he found him but posted his history where it cleared states that he has been at Man City at the beginning of this season.

hummmm, you got me.....;)

Archived