Can you manage a team you hate?

Sometimes it seems like a shame that there are so many teams I will never manage. But being a die hard Chelsea fan I could never manage Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, West Ham, Fulham and various foreign teams. What about you guys? Have you ever managed a team that you hate in real life? Mr Duffy, you don't have to answer - we know you only ever manage Brighton icon_wink.gif

Sometimes it seems like a shame that there are so many teams I will never manage. But being a die hard Chelsea fan I could never manage Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, West Ham, Fulham and various foreign teams. What about you guys? Have you ever managed a team that you hate in real life? Mr Duffy, you don't have to answer - we know you only ever manage Brighton icon_wink.gif

I couldn't manage Scummers as I live for Pompey. But I could bring myself to manage Brigton, or someone like Chelsea (Even if they are cheating twats). Its like I could murder C. Ronaldo but thats not saying I wouldn't have him in my team

I'm Liverpool through and through and live in the north east (south shields), could manage most teams although i get bored if its not liverpool or newcastle.

Couldn't stand managing man utd or chelsea as they are filled with dirty cheats (no it wasnt a penalty jose) and as for sunderland or everton?? i feel sick at the thought lol

i like gettin teams promoted and due to villa being in the prem i cant do tha so iv played as leeds and sunderland and iv experimented with the big teams like chelsea man utd and arsenal just to see what its like having money lol as for some reason villa arent recognised as having a billionair owner.

Always revert back to the mighy claret and blue tho

Being an Arsenal fan, managing Man United would have been out of the question until the emergence of Chelsea, as one of the superpowers in the transfermarket and contenders for the Premiership, who now share my hatred of United.

So I managed Man United and made quite a good job of it, though one eye was always on the Arsenal post that was sure to come vacant before too long given Arsene Wenger's age (at the time in the game).

I have managed Chelsea before but the urge to get them relegated was overwhelming while Tottenham is out of the question, and I wouldn't want to manage United again, it was a one off.

Archived