Most Won In a Row

Just ended with a 2-2 draw at 19 games won in a row. Milevskyi had scored 28 in 27 games in the league, with 36 goals scored in 39 in all competitions. INSANE!

Off topic: I love how when i sent my scout to scout the world, the first place he goes is the Caribbean! Free holiday much? haha

Is this in all competitions or just the league?

If all competitions, then in my current Man Utd save it's 31 since the start of the season with the Community Shield and just about to play Reading in the FA Cup 3rd Round. Yes I know, it's very easy with Man Utd and the players they have ;) My only additions have been Bojan and Federico Fazio, whilst I've sold O'Shea, Brown, Park, Fletcher, Kuszczak, Gibson and a raft of reserves to fund the two signings I made.

That said, my favorite acheivement was with Altrincham in the BSP, enjoying 20 consecutive wins until the FA Cup 1st Round and a draw with Scunthorpe. I did manage to win the replay and went on to reach the 4th Round eventually where we suffered our only defeat of the season at the hands of Arsenal by 4-1. In the BSP, Conference Cup and FA Trophy, my Altrincham side won every game played.

It certainly wasn't the case I cheated in any way. I "discovered" no wonder tactic, but had a good system for the level I was playing and built my squad around it, ensuring I had the most suitable players available in each position. Also, the players I did sign (mostly amateurs from France and Holland and all free-transfers), were reported by my coaches and scouts to be at least good enough to play in League 1, so clearly an advantage there.

Just ended with a 2-2 draw at 19 games won in a row. Milevskyi had scored 28 in 27 games in the league, with 36 goals scored in 39 in all competitions. INSANE!

Off topic: I love how when i sent my scout to scout the world, the first place he goes is the Caribbean! Free holiday much? haha

I have Milevskyi on 9.3 with Leeds in 3rd season in prem. He scored 20 in 19 after been injured for half of the season. His stats are great. Bought him from Man city for £8.5m. He was in there reserves.

Most won in a row was 10 in a previous Arsenal save so not that impressive

played 198

won 157

drawn 28

lost 13

11 cup wins and 3 league wins in 3 seasons

on 44 games without losing in the league

playing as liverpool

my mate is strutgart and aint lost in about the same

not sure where so go for longest wins streak

was with 02 patch

aint played with 03 patch cos mate on holiday

This is a tragic post, Neji. :(

I agree :mad:

I have had more in a previous save but in my current save, I cannot get past 3 straight wins. Even though I won promotion by finishing second place :confused:

Archived