Bundesliga 28. march 2008

Hallo????

What is this???

The whole Bundesliga (German League) has to play on 27., 28., and 29. march 2008;

but 28. march is a NAtional Team Date. My whole players are on INT duty

What is this??? A bug or what???

Can I re-arrange the match on a other date?

I have a match against HSV, and I have no players. My whole Defensive line is on International Duty, and the attack. And HSV has just 3 standard players away.

Come on, this a BIG BUG from you SI

Really, and it is on patch 9.0.3.

I am dissapointed with you guys

• Administrators

This issue has been fixed with the 9.3 patch, however a new season will need to begin for the effects to take place, as the fix cannot rip up the fixtures which have already been created.

This Issue is NOT fixed! I've got the same problem, National Team game on 28th march and 1st april and Bundesliga game on 29. march. 12 players of my squad away. And i started with 9.0.3!

Well done....

There won't be a fourth patch, FM10 is in the making now.

Ezequiel_Lavezzi, I don't understand how a career is ruined by one loss? A career is a career, it goes on from the moment you get your first job til the moment you get your last job. To ruin a career you would need to do badly for a long time, not for one match.

Mr arsenal_2111, thank you for taking up the time to reply to my comment and also stating the obvious. However, suffice to say, your logic really only applies to the real world and not quite so valid in FM09 where a serious loss like that can really upset a club. Mainly due to way the game is really "touchy" when it comes to morale.

I was expected to reach UEFA CUp (6th place).

The club was already struggling, but not really of my own merit. I took over them in January where they were 2nd last.

I tried my hardest to build the team in 1 week (only had 7 days to sign players).

I was actually struggling to grab wins, but out of 11 matches I was in charge I had only lost 2 matches (Bayern and Weder Bremen 1st and 2nd) prior to the Fixture bug.

You more than likely know that players in 09 are "touchy" when it comes to morale (there are some threads about it)

That huge 3-0 loss had a MASSIVE effect on team morale and led to poor form. Yet the game doesn't even realise I had my ENTIRE team out and played with "greys" due to registration issues in Germany.

A lot of my players lost faith in my ability and most of the team went into a panic about underachieving.

When the season ended, I finished 9th - only 2 points from my UEFA Cup birth, yet management saw me as a distaster. I was lucky i fixed my teams happiness through a successful team meeting!

If I had my full squad I would have beaten that team coming bottom, as I had already beaten them 6-0 away. So as you can see, I will now miss out on Europe because of that bug, I will probably lose players (whom are very ambitious) and will struggle to sign top players as I am not in any European Cup.

Now I do not have a high enough rep to move anywhere else and I am sitting at precarious. So I will more than likely get saked, which would not have happened if I had only gotten a mere 3 extra points, which is exactly what I lost due to this bug.

So yeh, a huge step backwards career wise, as I invested a lot in this team. A loss isn't much in a grand scheme of things, but when you get smashed 3-0 at home during a very touchy period, it can destroy a "career" you had planned with that club.

Update : I actually just got saved from the sack by my captain + team morale. So it seems I have one more year to go at Stuttgart.

Regardless to say, I still enjoy the game but bugs like that can really ruin it at a club.

Archived