Feeder Clubs

I seem to not being able to get any feeders. My board always say they can't find any, and when i last tried to chose my own club they weren't able to make a deal with them. I'm in desperate need for new feeders so that i can loan out a few talents. Clubs are never interested when i offer out my players for loan.

When choosing my own feeder. What must i think of? Is it reputation that matters? It's very annoying that the board never finds anything. I've tried both national and international loan.

I know there's other threads about this out there, but i havn't found any thread that tries to find out how to maximize the chances of success.

I'm currently in League 2 with Banbury United, I have a decent parent club (Birmingham in prem) and a couple of feeder clubs (both non league).

When I ask for a new feeder club it gives me the option of which type, and i want a work permit one since the only suggestions for national feeder clubs are non league and work permit would give me the chance to bring in some foreign players and get them a wp before i reach the prem.

However, the board never comes back to me with any suggestions for a work permit club.

I've seen people saying that they can choose a feeder club, how long does it normally take to achieve this?

Whenever I choose a type I never never get an answer to the type I want. I am Zenit and have won Russian Premier League 9 years in a row and 2 Champions Cups. Still NEVER get the type I want if I request a type of club specifically.

You can request 3-4 feeders a year depending on how you time them. Ask the board to choose what type and hope they come back with the type you want. Odds are they will, eventually, after a few times.

If I request a specific type they can't find one. So I request any type and I get 3-4 feeders a year. For 9 years 3-4 feeders a year I have like 25. Now I get 1-2 cancelled a year.

I had a deal done with Burnley, after I personally chose them, while having LA Galaxy rejected. I think it's to do with clubs' difference in structure and number of feeders you have and parents they have.

Or they may just not want an affiliation

Assuming your player actually gets First Team exposure, is loaning to one of your Feeders just as - or close to - as effective as using the player yourself &/or loaning him to an unaffiliated team?

No, the affiliated teams always screw it up. Don't see much development to be honest except in extreme cases where the affiliated teams are in my level or close to it.

Better to loan him out to a team that says "will make a valuable contribution to the first team."

Two ways to loan players that are not getting offers -

1) Offer him to clubs for way too much. They will offer to have him on loan for less with an option to buy. Counter for 1 year only with no future fee. Almost always accept in some form.

2) If no one wants to loan the player because he costs too much or is too recently added to your team, offer him to all clubs for $0. Then people may offer to loan him.

Archived