U21 Record from a striker

yeah, hes in the Aussie U21 side, but the rest are rubbish, he just outshines. He scored against me in the ECC, so i decided to keep an eye on him on the highlights, he looked really good with his first touch, so i am getting one of my scouts to take a look at him and see what he says (While i praise him constantly!)

good prospect but I can't help feeling that nearly all the good regen strikers are like him (strong in heading, jumping and first touch but quite low pace, acceleration and poor creativity) and where as IRL a lot of the top class strikers are really quick (Torres, Eto, Aguero just to name a few)

Absolutely, I'm in bed now on my iPod, but tomorrow I will probably get to February minimum, and will promise to play him at least once. I always favour youth and look at the young national teams, but I have never seen a prospect like this before!

he looks good though i have had quite a few like him from brazil as regens but he definately looks top quality

im finding this version is lot better for it regens espcialy if u look in brazil and argentina and i found few in some far flung little countrys

right now i have two top dc's both 21 who play my 1st team mostly every match now one from hungary and other from chile

but staying on topic he does look like a striker who could get plenty of goals and be good for future

Neppo's youth player project thread in challenges, sign up's and experiments forum would be a good place to keep track of this guy's career.:thup:

Linkage, im not just lazy but busy too, 17 year old Jack Patterson (CB) on my wycombe team, may be the first and only player to ever come through my youth system and become a star, hes already my sub centre back, and played half the season last year as the captain was injured!

Back to Lindsay (Aussie) I'm still coming along slowly (1st November) but i have been very busy, tomorrow night may be a bit quicker perhaps, ill keep you guys posted if you like :)

well that sucks, oh well, put him on a training schedule some Romanian guy sent me wiwth the rest of my players, theres one for every position, and he is doing excellent just like the others, so its all smiles, i also saw him score his first goal for us, a tap in, but a goal none the less, ill post his stats at the end of the season.

Stay Tuned

NEWS-FLASH:

Paul Lindsay wins his first cap for Australia, in a 1-0 loss to Italy, things are looking up.

Also is this a bug, in history > career stats, It says Lindsay hasn't scored a goal for me, when actually he has scored 2 in the FA Cup, does this mean only league goals, or is it a buggy?

NEWS-FLASH:

Paul Lindsay wins his first cap for Australia, in a 1-0 loss to Italy, things are looking up.

Also is this a bug, in history > career stats, It says Lindsay hasn't scored a goal for me, when actually he has scored 2 in the FA Cup, does this mean only league goals, or is it a buggy?

Only does league matches, untill you click on the actual season. Then it sows his full seasons stats for that season.

Archived