How About This - Job Interviews?

Im sorry if this idea has been said before but what do you think about having to go through an interview when appyling or a job on FM10, in a similiar way to press conferences, where they ask you a few questions and your given a choice of answers and which every manager gives the answers that are the best for that type of charman then they are given the job and you could also say certain things to the chairman e.g promise them the title or promise to cut the wage bill down. what do you think?

I quite like this. Will probably be better than the repetition of press conferences and team talks because job interviews wouldn't come every week like the other two.

That said, they should try to work on those two first before implementing this. Different jobs should provide different questions and requirements of the potential manager. The England job, for example, should not ask the same stuff as say, Southampton.

I think it would be a good addition but I can see people on here complaining that a teams didn't give them the job even though they have a good reputation and answered question in the interview ok. However, if SI could put this in so that it works well - then it would be a good addition. I suggest that you put this in the wishlist : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=24018

I could see one problem though. The possibility of people 'messing'; users applying for jobs they do not actually want, and then answering nonsense in the interview just to get a reaction.

Perhaps it could be implemented in such a way that such 'users' will be blacklisted and not be considered as seriously for other jobs when they apply, seriously or not, next time.

Archived