here are the things i do...

never ever go on holiday

always arrange friendlies for 1st team and reserve team

i manage my u19's as well as the first team

i always go to press conferences

i talk to alot of managers around my league

i never use any assistants advice

always sort my own players contracts out

the only reason i think i have 18 and not 20 is because i don't pick the reserves team

Club/Player loyalty: 4 (even though I am now at a team where I have had three epics in previous versions of the game)

Domestic player bias: 20 (not surprisingly when League Two is the highest I've been so far)

Financial control: 1 (we have less money than an Icelandic bank in a recession)

Hands on approach: 19 (and I don't manage the reserves or under 19s)

Squad discipline: 15 (low I thought!)

Tactical consistancy: 19 (score one more than them)

club/player loyalty:11 been with wigan 7 years now but then i do buy and sell alot

domestic player bias : 1 ok id say that a fair score 7 years of game ive brought two english players rest are foreign

hands on aproach : 1 this is unfair to the max i dont holiday and i do sort out my 1st team contracts

financial control : 20 id definately say this a fair shout my wage budget is half off it max any player i sell is for more then i buy so my money always on the up

squad disciplin : 20 i always give punishment to those needing it

tactical constistency 15 bit low sheesh only changed my tactic once over 7 years lol

ok so you can get it to improve, just not sure why mine never seems to have done. I never go on holiday, manage my friendlies (although I don't always arrange them) and I sort contracts for 1st team and any reserves or U18's that are good to hold onto!

mine is 18

here are the things i do...

never ever go on holiday

always arrange friendlies for 1st team and reserve team

i manage my u19's as well as the first team

i always go to press conferences

i talk to alot of managers around my league

i never use any assistants advice

always sort my own players contracts out

the only reason i think i have 18 and not 20 is because i don't pick the reserves team

I strongly disagree with you. I have also 18. I do nothing with reserve team or U 18 team and I don't arrange friendlies. But I go to press conferences and sort my own players contracts out. The fact with your skills as a manager is that they raise 2 times(with just one point) on a season , once at half of season and once at the end. I played 4 years. Started at 10 + 4 *2=18. They grow or not depending on your style of coaching. But not all off them are an indicator of how good manager you are. for ex. tactical consistency decrease if you change formation during a half of season(even just one position from AM to ST), or this doesn't mean you are a bad manager.

ok so you can get it to improve, just not sure why mine never seems to have done. I never go on holiday, manage my friendlies (although I don't always arrange them) and I sort contracts for 1st team and any reserves or U18's that are good to hold onto!

I also do another thing : I'm carefull in avery match with an enemy and watch their all players and try to block them :midfielders and st:

if they are weak on a foot, give it on that foot, if they have creativity: go hard and close always , if long shots mark tight... and generally try to stop their best.

I thinkc that this thing contributes at hands on approach, becouse it is how you prepare a match.

Hope it makes sense

Hands on Approach is 8 for me, I guess because I don't organise friendlies and have been on holiday a few times when there has been a long gap between games. My club/player loyalty is 6 despite never moving clubs so far, must be because only a few of the original players are still around.

Archived