What website do I register the game?

Hi i got a really confusing thing happen after i installed football manager 09 on PC

a thing that says enter your registration number i did

then it says my trial period expired? Wut I have the full game i bought for 20 quid at HMV

anyways i enter in the registration number-BUT NOW WHAT? THERES NOTHING TO PUSH CONFIRM OR ANYTHING!!

There is a checksum number but what the f is that??

Just tell me what to do to confirm the registration this game is taking way longer to get to work then it should goddamn

the tutorial says i should be brought after installation to a "soft anchor" registration screen-NOPE

I get a sports interative box that lets me enter producct key, then it gives a checksum-and then just it says in black font

PASTE

NEXT

CANCEL

but i cant actually push these things it just says it. WTF WHY DID THEY MAKE THIS GAME SO HARD JUST TO START

why does the game registration screen make no sense

i enter in my registration number a checksum comes up i dont even know what that means. I hit enter after entering my registration number and the check sum changes wtf?

Ok i just want to register the goddamn thing on the phone now, but theres no option to do that with my game. ANd the installer never gave me a number and it isnt in my manual. I live in london.

You should be able to check the code on Si's website (but I can't remember the url - someone will though)

If the code is correct, you should be able to confirm it, and your game will be registered.

The code is on the white strip on the bottom of the back cover of the manual. If it isn't there, then it isn't a legit game.

i have the code just no idea where to enter it. After install i click the FM icon and this thing loads to enter my registration

HOWEVER ON THAT SCREEN

yes indeed a space to enter my number BUT

after you enter it there is no button or anything to press to confirm the number. It is quite ridiculous.

SO i enter the number and then cant do anything because nothing else to press to confirm or continue.

Can someone please give me the website link, all it says on the menu that pops up is

sigames.com

and i have no idea where to go from there

Archived