Stricker not scoring

I play on 9.0.3 doing verry well but i hate this game because my top class strikers score so few...in Barca save i had aguero, bojan, balloteli all of them scoring very rarely, in my valencia save vagner love and villa(19 finishing, both of them) the same, can't score...i win almost every game from goals scored by my cb, mid, wing - from set piece very rarely from striker actions...

Are 9.0.2 or 9.0.1(haven't play with those patches) more good for strikers to score, or is the same?

ps: sorry my bad english

this happend to me....i had adebayor, van persie, benzema, eduardo, aguaro, henry. all those over 2 season and only adebayor gotmore then 15 goals.he got 33 in all comps and in the second season he did nothing, 33 goals may seem alot but about 15 or more were in cup comps not in the league so he wasnt that prolific in the league which i want to win the most

If you have young strikers, I have found it successful to take the 'arm round the shoulder' approach and tell them "you have faith in their ability" in Team Talks, this seems to help.

You could also look at the service you are giving them- ie. Giving small nippy strikers service to their heads isnt going to work...playing balls in behind will.

Archived