Changing captain.

Im currently managing Lincoln in league 2 and recently changed my captain from one player to another, which at the time I thought would be a good idea.

Ive since changed my mind and wanted to change back to my first captain again, but don’t seem to be able to (when I click on the down arrow his name doesn’t appear).

Has anyone else had this problem??.

I don't know why his name is not appearing, but maybe you could try to change via the tactics screen? Drag the names on your "Captains List" in to the order you want. That should work, although it may backfire on you and upset the squad.

Ive tried that too.

Its really annoying me as the player who I currently have as captain was an awesome player until I named him as captain. Now he is starting to have bad games and im thinking that this could possibly be the cause....

I think this function is intended to prevent switching the captain frequently also during matches to grant advantages more closer to cheating than tactical needings.

BTW, beside the influence factor, is there any other value to take into consideration when choosing a captain ?

Archived