Is there a skin that allows you to implement the Assistant's Tactical advice easier?

Long title... :p

Pre-face:

You know when the option to choose your Reserve team before one of your matches arrives in your mailbox? You have a little drop-down menu in the bottom corner that allows you to select which of your First Team Players is Not Playing (so that you may set them to play) which of your subs Is Playing (so you can elect to have them sit it out) and so on.

Very nice, efficient way of managing your Reserve team without bogging you with too many mouse clicks, navigating or forgetting to make the changes and burning out your First Team players before the UEFA Finals. (oops)

Question:

Has anyone figured out a way (through a skin or patch) to implement a similar system that allows you to quickly use your Assistants advice during a game? I'm talking specifically the 'Opponent's Instructions'.

For example:

"Marco Tardelli feels that we would greatly improve our chances if we closed down Samuel Eto'o & Thierry Henry."

Next to this there would be a little pull down menu that would simply say "Close Down".

Within would say:

- Eto'o

- Henry

- Both

A further sub-menu would open saying: Always, Never, Default.

And this would apply for any of the other recommendations he offers with regards to opponents instructions (tackling, weaker foot, etc.) As it is, I find it a little irritating to look at the recommendations - remember the players name, switch to the instructions, activate them, go back, read next instructions, etc. etc. etc. And all throughout the match having to do this.

Has anyone developed a workaround similar to this within a skin or patch?

I didn't post it in the Skin Forum because it may not be a skin that does it but a patch or utility that someone created to run with the game. I know games (like Civilization 4) that have these programs that run overtop of the main game that allow tracking of background information or allow you to interact with the game in a different way.

Not a hack or cheat, but something that streamlines an otherwise annoying/repetitive game mechanic.

That is absolutely not his question.

Nice idea, TS.

Thanks. Tried to make it as clear as possible. :o Maybe a little too long to read.

Archived