Question about contracts - FT/PT & New Coach/Player Contracts

Hey Guys,

So i have decided to start a new game as Stafford in the BSP.

All except 1 of my players are on Part-Time Contracts.

I have offered Full-Time contracts to those who i think have a future at the club and the rest will go at the end of the season as their contracts expire in June.

However, i do have a few questions about this.....

1 - As i am only recommended to have one coach, I normally use the "coach cheat" and bring in as many as i feel is necessary (i.e. 1 Coach for Goalkeeping, 1 for Tactics, 1 for Attacking etc).......Should I offer the new coaches full-time or part-time?

(Note: my players on the training schedule are all on Part-Time so i'm guessing i have to change this as i bring in new players on full-time contracts which will allow me to use Full-Time schedules)

2- Also, i am bringing in a WHOLE NEW squad as my squad just won't be enough to get promotion (particularly as i am predcited to be battling relegation) - Do i offer these players part-time or full-time contracts? and why please?

Your coaches should be full-time, yes. Even if your players are part-time, full-time coaches can train 2 shifts of part-time players.

If you're bringing in a whole new squad and you expect them to be better them the current squad, then if possible they should be full-time - at least the younger ones whom you hope will develop. Maybe a few old warhorses that you need to get promotion then release can stay part-time.

However, all this depends on your funds and in particular your wage bill.

Your coaches should be full-time, yes. Even if your players are part-time, full-time coaches can train 2 shifts of part-time players.

If you're bringing in a whole new squad and you expect them to be better them the current squad, then if possible they should be full-time - at least the younger ones whom you hope will develop. Maybe a few old warhorses that you need to get promotion then release can stay part-time.

However, all this depends on your funds and in particular your wage bill.

Transfer funds is not a problem....unfortuantely wage budget is.

But thanks for your reply mate.

Archived