How realistic is this?

How could I have cheated? :confused: They're away on international duty. Also, Raul's only 35 and although he's not first team anymore, I still like to give him a run around sometimes. I even tried cancelling the friendly I had arranged with the Czech Republic, but there still "on international duty". I don't understand it.

well at least atletico will most likely have their whole squad playing internationals aswell

No, they don't. Most of their players are from South America and they aren't playing internationals. They have their entire first team, minus a few europeans.

I had this happen too. I'm Tottenham and 90% of my 1st team were away on international duty while I had a game verses Man City. I had to play 7 youngsters! Needless to say I got whooped 7-1 :(

I guess thats what happens when your squad is full of high class international players. Its something that needs fixing, the game would be re-arranged in real life im sure.

How could I have cheated? :confused: They're away on international duty. Also, Raul's only 35 and although he's not first team anymore, I still like to give him a run around sometimes. I even tried cancelling the friendly I had arranged with the Czech Republic, but there still "on international duty". I don't understand it.

No, they don't. Most of their players are from South America and they aren't playing internationals. They have their entire first team, minus a few europeans.

has that ever happen irl? evry first team player away on international duty on a big game night. the game should generate the fixtures so they dont clash that all the first team is called up

I had this happen too. I'm Tottenham and 90% of my 1st team were away on international duty while I had a game verses Man City. I had to play 7 youngsters! Needless to say I got whooped 7-1 :(

I guess thats what happens when your squad is full of high class international players. Its something that needs fixing, the game would be re-arranged in real life im sure.

What national team were you managing?

Archived