How do I re-apply for a Work Permit

I have a player who was loaned to Antwerp for a workpermit. However whilst being out there he has been called up to the UAE squad in a few times, and I'd like to reapply for a work-permit as the training facilities at Antwerp aren't great.

I've terminated his loan and offered him a new contract (which was accepted), but nothing's happened and he still has the WP flag in the squad list.

You have done all the right things but you don't have the option to re-apply for a work permit. You should just keep him at Antwerp until he has played at least 10 games for the national side. Which he should do as there won't be many UAE players around to compete with a player at Man Utd. (If I'm right, cause of the Antwerp link?)

iirc, it has to be 75% of the country's games in the previous 2 years.

This is also true, so you just need to wait a season or so and try again. You better hope that he does not get injured before international matches or you could be waiting a bit longer.

You have done all the right things but you don't have the option to re-apply for a work permit. You should just keep him at Antwerp until he has played at least 10 games for the national side. Which he should do as there won't be many UAE players around to compete with a player at Man Utd. (If I'm right, cause of the Antwerp link?)

Correct, he's a brilliant regen, but unfortunately appeared at 20, with a low CA, so he needs some good match practice in order to reach his huge PA (as good as ronaldo/better than tevez).

So I need to send him back? Glad I waited till just before the winter window before terminating his loan, I'll send him back.

Correct, he's a brilliant regen, but unfortunately appeared at 20, with a low CA, so he needs some good match practice in order to reach his huge PA (as good as ronaldo/better than tevez).

So I need to send him back? Glad I waited till just before the winter window before terminating his loan, I'll send him back.

Yeah send him back, the problem is he may not go so be warned.

Archived