Post your FM Genie Scout Manager Ratings

Here's a fun little thing I just thought of. If your have the Genie Scout, search for your name, open your profile, snap a shot of it and post your attributes here. It would be the perfect way to illustrate what kind of manager you are :)

I'll start:

Mymanagerstats.jpg

Any ideas for improvements (other shots etc) are welcome.

t corey has used FMRTE

No I didn't, I used Genie scout to take the screenie and if you mean to change my attributes I didn't do that either. They're probably that way because I was at milan for 3 years and had a consortium takeover, so I won ten trophies in 3 seasons with them and a World cup with spain. Also won the Prem in my second season at Man Utd. I did however set my past experience to 'ex international footballer, which would contribute to my stats being high.:)

When try to load a game in genie scout I get told there is an error.

Anyone know of a way to fix this?...

Also I can't get fmrte to work either every time I try to open the application from the folder I get told there's an error.

Anyone know how to fix this?...

Cheers

TM

RICHY-T, how can you be 27 without editing? ;)

Also, rep of exactly 10000?

Didnt say i didnt edit it.... LOL!

Although i cant remember editing the reputation, just the age, it might come with winning the treble three times in a row.

Google for FM Scout and visit the first page you find, you'll find Genie there, it's a third-party tool so you won't find technical support for it here.

I'm also not sure about posting links, so you'll have to google it :)

Google for FM Scout and visit the first page you find, you'll find Genie there, it's a third-party tool so you won't find technical support for it here.

I'm also not sure about posting links, so you'll have to google it :)

Thanks a lot...I really want to see my stats...I started unemployed as sunday league player. Farsley Celtic was the only team wanting me and I started with them in BSN and now we are 1st in Ligue 1, after 5 years and I really really want to see how my stats are,,,

Archived