Small but important addition to fm2009

In 2D mode we could see during the game if the player got hurt (,with a symbol on their name ) , this doesn't happen on 3D mode unfortunately , i have to check the tactic screen or the assistant manager report . could this feature be implemented on the next patch?

what you guys think ?

Forgive me, but I have never used 3D for a match in FM and I have only ever used it to see long range shots and important goals. Are you saying that the green injury symbols which are on 2D aren't shown in 3D? If that is the case then it should be on 3D - I agree.

PS - There will not be any further patches for FM 09 - let's hope this is added for FM 10 though.

3D shows you in two ways - the players' 'health bar' in the bottom left/right of the match screen, and the assman's comment. He'll tell you 'Player X has picked up a knock but should be able to run it off'. You can check his condition and see if it goes back up or not over the next 5-10 minutes before deciding to sub him.

Personally, even though I don't view the matches in 3D I'm always checking the Ass Mans's comments. I go back to it every 10/20 mins of the match depending on if we're winning or losing to see what he reccomends. If I think my tactics can support it, like playing more long balls or if so and so is used to a more direct game then I change my tactics. I also keep an eye on their fitness levels about once in the first half and 3/4 times in the second.

So naturally that wouldn't be a problem for me but I can see how others who aren't as anal about their tactics and performance would miss that lol.

If you watch it on 3-D classic view you don't get the widgets, so the green cross next to the player name would be a great idea.

Hopefully it will get put back in for FM2010

that's my point i always watch in 3d classic view i have to constantly check my assist manager for feedback and if there is any injury :/

Archived