For those at poorer clubs, do you have a problem with bonuses?

For those at poorer clubs, do you have a problem with player bonus demands? Often it's the same as their wages.

I find they can get quite excessive. It's something I like to keep a grip of otherwise you can get your club into financial difficulty.

Never had an issue with bonuses, no matter who i've managed. There just isn't any logical reason to give anything other than a "high" reward for winning all competitions as the money is always a fraction of your budget/prize money.

Never had an issue with bonuses, no matter who i've managed. There just isn't any logical reason to give anything other than a "high" reward for winning all competitions as the money is always a fraction of your budget/prize money.

Two different things, there.

OP's talking about the bonuses that are in player contracts - appearance bonus, clean sheet bonus, goal bonus etc.

For the last three seasons I've offered a high league bonus. In each season the bonus I paid out was at least 90% of my prize money.

As for bonuses, yes I have a fair bit of trouble with them and it makes a hugh difference to the amount I'm paying.

Worst problem is to find the extra cost you have to go into each player's transfer screen. It would be easier if the bonuses were listed on the squad screen under contracts.

Archived