Should I buy it ?

Hey lads, I just finished my university studies and have a bit of free time over the summer, i was thinking of buying FM09 game but i wanted to get some input on how it is, especially after 08 version. What do u guys think, also how are trainings, tactics, and difficulty of the game(does the AI cheat? and score 2 goals in 90th minute lol), also any extra info u have to add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

i say buy 09

sure it has problems, but its user interface is easily the best

and its player information e.t.c is bang up to date, so it's more realistic

plus, nothing quite drains away the days like FM :-D

with the new 3d game view its quite interesting and funny at times. obviously it has its problems but hopefully fm2010 will have ironed them out.

my veiw , buy it and give it a go. if you dont like it you can sell it to the guy on one of the threads whos looking for a second hand copy.

I held of buying 09 until last week. I read all the forums and decided that it wasn't for me and that I'd enjoy '08 more. In the end I got fed up of not having the correct data and teams so i bought it.

I love it! Yeah sure the press conferances are pointless, and it has its flaws, but I'm really glad I did it.

Hey lads, I just finished my university studies and have a bit of free time over the summer, i was thinking of buying FM09 game but i wanted to get some input on how it is, especially after 08 version. What do u guys think, also how are trainings, tactics, and difficulty of the game(does the AI cheat? and score 2 goals in 90th minute lol), also any extra info u have to add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You should get it because even though it still needs to be improved it is a very fun game :thup:

I held of buying 09 until last week. I read all the forums and decided that it wasn't for me and that I'd enjoy '08 more. In the end I got fed up of not having the correct data and teams so i bought it.

I love it! Yeah sure the press conferances are pointless, and it has its flaws, but I'm really glad I did it.

Press conferences are pointless? Oh god, not another one.

If you get tired of doing them then go and play Power Rangers in your back garden.

Hard to say. Not much has changed from 08 (or from FM05 to be realistic). You have 3d which looks like crap, you have press conferences but they are boring after 10 minutes and you will be sending your assistant to do them. They managed to make it even slower than fm08 which i didn't think was physically possible. Another big problem for me is the inclusion of DRM which means you don't really buy the game you basically just rent it. If you dont mind being treated like a criminal and have a lot of time troubleshooting all the problems that come with it then go for it. The pound is really worthless lately so the game is cheap :).

Personally i decided to skip this version until the developers come to their senses. Ive been burned before by DRM and have learned my lesson.

Archived