Ten good reasons to play FM2008.

Well the time has come to uninstall FM08 as ive just had about enough of this game. Ive been playing since the vey early days of Champinoship manager, back when you could buy the individual leagues on their own. Any way im a regular gamer who loves FM to death, but i just think time is to precious to waste on this game at the moment. I dont want to rant and rave but i miss the old days when CM and FM was playable, for hours on end with endless enjoyment, sadly this id no longer the case due to reasons well known to everyone on this forums.

Anyway my point is as the title says im asking you the punters to give good reasons to continue the love for the game that has been a part of my life for so, and try and convince me to keep the dream alive for FM 2009.

1. Little touches

2. The intricacy of it all

3. The feeling you get when you think you've cracked it

4. The feeling you get when you're humped 7-0 by Leyton Orient

5. Going it alone without signing all the known youngsters

6. The feeling you get when you win something. Even if it's the Belarussian Second Division

7. The updates

8. The third-party graphics/skins you can customise

9. The chance to dish out fine to players you hate IRL

10. Because it's FM

Originally posted by kingburns:

Well the time has come to uninstall FM08 as ive just had about enough of this game. Ive been playing since the vey early days of Champinoship manager, back when you could buy the individual leagues on their own. Any way im a regular gamer who loves FM to death, but i just think time is to precious to waste on this game at the moment. I dont want to rant and rave but i miss the old days when CM and FM was playable, for hours on end with endless enjoyment, sadly this id no longer the case due to reasons well known to everyone on this forums.

Anyway my point is as the title says im asking you the punters to give good reasons to continue the love for the game that has been a part of my life for so, and try and convince me to keep the dream alive for FM 2009.

Just out of interest, do you have much variety in the teams you play with? Do you go for one league in particular, or one division. I know what you mean about getting fed up. perhaps you should leave it for 6 months and come back to it. If you've been playing it since the original game, then perhaps you need a bit of perspective.

I personally wish there were more football stimulation games besides championship manager and fifa manager, both sucks. More serious competition can only be good for us consumers so FM can really delete all these stupid bugs and problems before the release date.

FM is inconsistent for me, 1 year you cant find much faults next year you cant count how many faults there is with the game!

Just out of interest, do you have much variety in the teams you play with? Do you go for one league in particular, or one division. I know what you mean about getting fed up. perhaps you should leave it for 6 months and come back to it. If you've been playing it since the original game, then perhaps you need a bit of perspective.

I know what you mean happens to me every few months get bored with it. I suggest try playing a older version for a few weeks, usually works for me and cant wait to get back on the new one

Archived