Coaches Coaching

I have the maximum amount of coaches at my club (26) because i want to train my players to the best of their ability (Money is no issue) the problem is, whenever i look at a players training overview, it is always my assistant manager (Ole Solskjaer) as the coach, despite different players on different schedules.

Does this matter, or are all the coaches doing their job, and not just Ole doing it all?

Cheers

J

could u screenshot the page that shows ur coaches assignments?

i think it just says that ur ass man is doing the coaching, as it would be pointless listing every coach involved, but im sure that they're all doing their jobs, that is i will b sure after i see ur screenshot

screenshots on the way

So, here they are:

My coaches, as you can see, a lot of them, but are they getting free money?

picture1eoh.png

Here Is Fabregas, a Centre midfielder, ad of a midfielders schedule, you will need to zoom in, but on the top right, it shows Ole Solskjaer highlighted as the coach

picture2c.png

Here is Vela, on a strikers schedule, different to Fabregas, but on the top right it says Ole Solskjaer?

picture3rde.png

You will have to take my word for it, but i changed it earlier, my goalkeeper David De Gea was also with Ole on the top right, which of course, would be very little use to him

any help is much appreciated, cheers guys

no, uv picked this up a bit wrong :L

the list above is used for u to pick which specific coach u want to give u feedback on the player,

i.e. the 'coach report' part of that page changes with whichever coach u pick, so if you were to pick a different coach, the information displayed in that box will change

they're all working, the only reason solskjaer is highlighted is because he's top of the list

hope this helps

no, uv picked this up a bit wrong :L

the list above is used for u to pick which specific coach u want to give u feedback on the player,

i.e. the 'coach report' part of that page changes with whichever coach u pick, so if you were to pick a different coach, the information displayed in that box will change

they're all working, the only reason solskjaer is highlighted is because he's top of the list

hope this helps

oh thank god!

thanks mate, was really worried for a while i was paying out money for no job return :(

i thought it was, but i wanted to be sure, thankyou for the quick response.

for 26 coaches employed, the quality of coaching they're providing isn't great, u really should try and get all the stars up to 6 or 7

Well as you can see, i have a soft spot for former players, i'm thinking of having a clearout next season though :thup:

oh thank god!

thanks mate, was really worried for a while i was paying out money for no job return :(

i thought it was, but i wanted to be sure, thankyou for the quick response.

ur welcome, u managed to grasp my attention by saying u had 26 coaches, i didnt think anyone actually filled up that kind of coach quota

Well as you can see, i have a soft spot for former players, i'm thinking of having a clearout next season though :thup:

:L:L yeah i noticed, ur coaching team would give my celtic 1st team a run for its money :p

err

i'm a newbie, so any ideas on how i'd do that?

In your first picture, on the right hand side, you'll notice that Ole has every training category checked off. Uncheck all of them and then reselect them one by one to find which one is his best category for training.

It is always better to have your coaches focusing on ONE area of training to get the best results.

Archived