Players Of Today In 99/00 Season

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had a look at the screenies... i certainly wont be downloading it ...

like you've said.. so many data errors... ahh well... cant expect him to get it right straightaway

shame though... i would have loved this...

apart from the obvious error of todorov... robbie fowlers stats make me giggle the most

Ok, I've managed to download it and extract it but I go to create a new game and the db isn't there? I extracted it to fm2009 db but nothings happening. Any ideas? Oh and last time I checked, yeh I am ;)

Make sure you haven't extracted it to FM09 demo, like I did :D

how do you extract it? :confused:

After I downloaded it, it went to the wrong place, so I copy and pasted it into My documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009>db. Then right click and selected extract here and it extracted automatically. You might need to download winrar,(if you haven't already) this is needed to extract rar files.:thup:

After I downloaded it, it went to the wrong place, so I copy and pasted it into My documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009>db. Then right click and selected extract here and it extracted automatically. You might need to download winrar,(if you haven't already) this is needed to extract rar files.:thup:

your a genius!! :D thanks!!

Have all leagues been changed or only the ones in GB?

As far as I can see it's at least all of Europe, I have Scotland England Italy and Spain loaded and they've all been changed.

Edit :- Just noticed your edit, 2 secs and I'll check.:thup:

Had a look at Madrid down to the u19 squad and they have Arbeloa at 16 yrs old and Eto'o at 18 yrs old, so yep as far as I can see all squads have 99/00 players.

Archived