Amazing Result and board are just satisfied grrrr

Playing as Celtic in first season, first knock out stage of champions league against Real Madrid, I win 2-1 in first leg the board are satisfied with the result!!! Before the match I was expected by the bookies to get thrashed. Then in second I leg I draw 1-1 and go through. The next board summary I get says they are happy with me at the club but disappointed with the draw!!!

What are the expecting against real.

On a separate matter, I was wondering what SI will do regarding Rangers pair Ferguson and McGregor in their roles with Scotland for the 2010 edition. Will you be able to select them for Scotland?

On a separate matter, I was wondering what SI will do regarding Rangers pair Ferguson and McGregor in their roles with Scotland for the 2010 edition. Will you be able to select them for Scotland?

They'll have declared international retirement, I suppose.

Playing as Celtic in first season, first knock out stage of champions league against Real Madrid, I win 2-1 in first leg the board are satisfied with the result!!! Before the match I was expected by the bookies to get thrashed. Then in second I leg I draw 1-1 and go through. The next board summary I get says they are happy with me at the club but disappointed with the draw!!!

What are the expecting against real.

Was Abramovich your chairman? :D

It's a bit rubbish is confidence, top of the Premier League with Liverpool, 14 points clear at the top after 23 games, having beaten United 3-1, Chelsea 3-0, Arsenal 4-2...

"To summarise, the board is satisfied....

Despite the positives, the 0-0 draw with Man. City has been highly disappointing"!!!!

God, I've only drawn 2 all season (winning the rest) and they tell me that?!?!

Dont listen to the Board as they are Mindless Zombies. I won Man Utd as Derby in the League cup once and they said they were disapointed with the score :O. It was 1-0 btw but a OG by Neville so maybe thats the reason.

Archived