Did you ever experience.......

your players stats dropping for NO apparent reason.

In all my time playing 09 I noticed that young players who haven't even peaked yet just suddenly drop points like crazy and in most cases don't regain them,especially their weaker foot.

They played enough games,but aren't overplayed,weren't injured,not a fitness problem pre-season and even the ones who are professional are not excluded.

Happens to non-human controlled players too,especially their weaker foot that they NEVER recover.

C.Ronaldos weaker foot went from strong to fairly strong,just as agueros went to weak and whatnot.

****es me off to see a young player that I invested so much time in to lose vital stats,building up young players is the whole point in this game for me so this is a game breaker.

Anyone else seen this BS?

Players' stats goes up and down during the year like a rollercoaster run. They keep on fluctuating just with the will of letting the human player have the impression of a rule that can be exploited.

Such a behaviour simply depends on Nasdaq Exchange index or Wall Street stock exchange trend ( when online )

The coaches are all 6-7 stars so it isn't the problem and as far as trauining schedules.

I allready tried that and it doesn't matter,don't forget that it happens also to the AI-players.

It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever,especially that it didn't happen in any previous version of FM.

Archived