Becoming Fave Personnel.

Currently managing Ajax in 2018. Won countless leagues, Dutch Cups, UEFA Cup and Champions League and World Club Cup. However, I still am not deemed as Fave Personnel. After winning the Champions League, sure enough I saw my name in the Aja club information screen under fave personnel only for it to disappear after afew weeks. This is really annoying!!! What is the secret to keeping your name there or is it just a fault in the games programming? Cos my brother has had exactly the same thing happen to him!!!!!! Anyone ever progressed to icon? or legend????

It is a common issue that getting on the favoured personnel is just plain too hard. There isn't much you can do except keep winning and hoping they eventually give it to you.
It's an issue that SI are working on for FM2010. Just depends on luck really

What they said.

It's a bloody nuisance when you win 3 titles in a row, but a youngster scores a hat-trick and is INSTANTLY a club favourite forever :rolleyes:

I managed to become a club legend with Barito Putra (Indonesia), but it took a lot - from the 3rd tier to World Champions. Then when I left the club I was removed from it :rolleyes:

I'd bet you weren't just removed from it, but you were put on the hidden "hated people" list. Always happens when you leave a club. :rolleyes:

I'd bet you weren't just removed from it, but you were put on the hidden "hated people" list. Always happens when you leave a club. :rolleyes:

Yes, it's annoying, although about 20 years on I declared interest in the job at Barito Putra, and the chairman said he'd love to have me as manager. Never happened though as their current manager started winning games after that.

I think the game makes a sum of what you realise ...in confidence panel. The fact is that when the season finishes , there are new expectations,and the competitions % comes back to 50%...and the overall goes back to stable...and your % decreases. if you have a big% you can become fave , icon on legend. But they dissapear as the new season begins ...That's why is difficult to find a new job when the season begins...The managers who were on pressure or badly now come back to stable. So, the SI have to find a solution to calculate in another way the fave, icon and legend. I think they should make a sum of what was realized by other managers in the past (those who are fave etc...) and if you cross some limits with the trophies you have won(limits that had been past of the other fave people) then to insert you in the list of fave etc.. I think they should assign some numbers , coefficients to : UCL, Premiereship, cup, 2 nd place...etc and to count them after you take them. If you are underachiever to count with "-" numbers

:

Only way to get on the list in top teams in your league is to use an editor and change your clubs information. I had to do this to get on Liverpools list. I am now a club Legend. If I didn't use the editor, I would never get on the list. Even though i've won 8 league titles, 8 Champions Leagues, 7 fa/league cups each.

Surely after all that i'd be on 1 of the 3 lists right ?

Nope. Straight to hated. :rolleyes:

when I leave Liverpool in 4 seasons, I will use the editor again to keep myself on Legend status, So if I ever decide to go back to Liveprool, i wont get automatically rejected when applying for the job.

As i see it, If you are once a Club Legend and everyone knows its time to move on after being at the club 10+ seasons, then surely you should stay on the Legends list because of what you have done at the club.

This also needs to be adjusted, very unrealistic at the moment.

Archived