i have the perfect alibi...

(fm08) most of my team is 'slightly concerned' because of the way that i talk to players on matchday. This happened after a 3-2 win over birmingham where i said something that apparently really upset the players. and now they are considering their options.

the problem is that i was serving a touchline ban at the time and didnt say i word to my players...so i have to suffer because my assistant messed up.

have you ever had anything like this happen to you?

I understand what you're saying, but indirectly it's your fault: You hired him, you left him in charge, it's your job (ultimately) to keep the players happy & performing well.

Yes, I holidayed too far in pre-season and missed the first game of the season. My assistant fined 4 players for 'under-performance' and one of them handed in a transfer request

All that said I didn't know that an Asistant could do all of that.... makes me reconsider him handling some of the soft games I've let him run for me. :eek: Never had him drop the hammer like that!

I agree, i think that we should be able to expect a bit better from our Ass Mans. Fair enough if he upsets the players, but that annoyance should be directed at him and not us, the manager.

Very much what he said.

I think SI are aware of this phenomenon and I'm sure it'll be rectified soon enough. FM10 hopefully :thup:

Archived